Update TOS 4.3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update TOS 4.3

Hi All,

I was accused of breaching TOS 4.3 Multi accounts in a game where I was the dominate Nation I personally spent 330 Dollars on gold to get this advantage in the game.
      I have contacted every support member and have given them an explanation that me and my younger brother have played from my house at times.
      I also explained to them that if they checked both our I.P addresses they would find that there would be unique I.P's for both the accounts as we both have played from different locations which would be some form of proof that 4.3 hadn't been breached.
      I have had no response from anyone in the past 68 hours which really annoys me as I was hoping this would be reviewed and resolved before my Nation returned to A.I as I have been asking in game with my coalition members to keep me updated turns out my forces are currently being attacked and I cant log in to defend them so there being picked of by a rival coalition.
      I support DOG Productions Ltd. Multi Account violation as cheaters should be shut down.
      My only problem is DOG Productions Ltd. way of policing this is extremely week.
      Below is there 4.3.

4.3 Each Participant may register for and use one Account only. Registering for and using multiple accounts is strictly prohibited (so-called “multi-accounts”). Breach of this clause may lead to the immediate exclusion of the Participant from the game.

This clause doesn't mention "No Participant/s are allowed to use the same I.P Address or same device as DOG Productions Ltd. would consider this a violation of 4.3 Multi Accounts."
      I have read through the forums over the last 3 days since I was given a ban there are numerous situations where friends have been banned for playing at school on Wi-Fi's Brothers banned for playing at home together. What a week system where households cant enjoy and play together.
      The fact that DOG Productions Ltd. bans people for using the same I.P addresses is a disgrace as DOG Productions Ltd. is making an assumption that a breach has occurred.

I will be deleting my account shortly after I post this I hope as a warning to other players be careful about playing this game at each others houses as a ban could shortly follow.

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS GAME ITS WHY 35 DAYS AGO WHEN I STARTED I TRIED TO GET PEOPLE I KNOW TO PLAY.
    • Hi LordAzazal,

Actually you can in fact enjoy playing together from one IP with several accounts (school or family home), by requesting an "Anti-Cheat-Off" game, so our detection does not grab.
      These are automatically "unranked" and may or may not fill up with people using multiple accounts.
      If you would like us to open one for you, please tell us your user ID and what type of game you would want and we will consider it.
      We have done this in the past to eg. allow school classes to play with each other.

Concerning our protection:

Unfortunately we will always punish some of the good guys with the baddies. I am personally sorry if you were playing honest and still subject to this procedure.
      We currently check IPs - but even if we'd check device MacAddresses players would still get around it by simply setting up two laptops or such next to each other.
      Being a competitive online game played over extensive time the benefit of multi-accounting in the same match far exceeds the hassle - making this the biggest threat to our game environment and, consequently, the players fun.

Banning players for breaking our policy is not disgraceful, much rather a sad necessity, and you could always have reached out before going to such extreme measures as threatening to close your account.
      You will find us at Dorado to be both very interested in our community and helpful in finding solutions - so I hope you reconsider and try to find an amicable middle ground allowing you to continue enjoying our game.

Best,

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Hi Germanico,

Thank you for the response "I support DOG Productions Ltd. Multi Account violation as cheaters should be shut down."
      The reason I threatened to delete my account is I didn't get any response at all
      until today from Yak and I wanted my ban reviewed as the game I was in was at a critical stand off between the remaining two coalitions and I had our coalition Naval support and Nuke ICMB's which I used Gold to get 3 Fleets consisting of X1 aircraft Carrier X2 destroyers X 2 Frigates X2 Cruisers with X4 Tier 4 Air Strike Jets on each fleet. As anyone will know this takes alot of gold to rush as you need to buy alot of 5000 Resource blocks from the Market.
      Im sure anyone would get frustrated in this situation.
      I do agree though in life the many are always punished for the actions of the few.

Capture.PNG
    • Hello there,

My account was banned too.
      I just read the TOS and I am sure I didn't break any rule. I really find this a great game, I've spent more than 200 euros playing it. which makes this ban thing very frustrating to me, considering all the money and time spent and after sending 2 emails to your support team asking for help and getting no answer, so far...

Please bring my account back, thanks!
    • Hi @CapitainCook

I am sorry to hear you were banned. Let me assure you we do not go around arbitrarily banning players (or payers)... Generally there are clear reasons why we ban - none taken lightly.
      If you wrote an email, then I for one didn't receive it (and should have)...

Kindly tell me your ingame user name so I can easily locate you and clarify with my staff what exactly transpired.

Should the ban be issued falsely or on wrong assumptions please accept my apologies - we will work it out.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Hi All,

I would personally like to thank Yak for reviewing my ban an investigating it further.
      FYI after further investigation from Yak I provided Yak as much detail as I possibly could and the findings was that I was Innocent of Breaching TOS 4.3.
      My coalition where extremely pleased to see me back in game , The same cant be said about our rival Coalition though.

So once Again Thank You Yak. :thumbsup: