Ending the elite match after finalizing it

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ending the elite match after finalizing it

In elite challenge matches (and we should also add other alliance matches) we are obliged to do vp farming after defeating the rival alliance but ı think it's not the point of these games. Many alliances appreciate if we have a choice to end the game.

For this reason, ı suggest two things:

* Adding an ending button for the leaders (I saw this feature in pub games, we can end it if the players agree to do it)
      * Talking to devs to end it.
      * If you disagree with this suggestion, at least please arrange a lower vp point to end it, current one is too high.

@Yak
    • " please arrange a lower vp point to end it, current one is too high." ... kindly propose the VP for the scenario you are referring to.

We are also working on an end game button on the main UI but this depends on the game player amount falling below the ranking threshold.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

" please arrange a lower vp point to end it, current one is too high." ... kindly propose the VP for the scenario you are referring to.

We are also working on an end game button on the main UI but this depends on the game player amount falling below the ranking threshold.
      I am not sure whether it can cause some problems because of player numbers for each game but as a concrete example, we just played 6vs6 elite match so 1250 could be useful for it (currently we have to reach 2250). But most of the games end in two days and teams concede the result and leave the game. Even if we suppose each team has about 100 vp, it wont be a big trouble for high numbers.

Most teams choose 8- players to be played in games to my experience. For example we played 12 games, only one of them is 11vs11.
    • all matches are the same VP regardless of the no. of players in the game 5 v 5 or 11 v 11. So setting it low for 5v5 would have dire effect on an 11 v 11. An end game vote in the news would be a better solution in my opinion.
      "There are only two types of aircraft — fighters and targets."
      — Doyle 'Wahoo' Nicholson, USMC.
    • I suggest to save the Match at the Ending, at the half and on other key-positions to bring it to the scenario-editor and make it public for Wiki-reasons.

also a nice HUI or HUD? donno... watch <--click here -benutzeroberfläche-
      Greetings? 8o Grüße!
      best regards :love: MfG

GorianRay
      Céleste, TriXenonS, CyberSouls

The post was edited 1 time, last by GorianRay ().

• We currently are looking at setting the end game button event up so that if the one side loses and becomes inactive the other side can end the match.

There are some caveats - such as 10 days from creation minimum and the button showing up - which we are currently tackling.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf