Payment through Paypal no longer possible

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Payment through Paypal no longer possible

Starting yesterday I am no longer able to pay using Paypal. Tried again today, still not working. The Paypal part of the transaction work well, but once confirmed in Paypal and I am back in the CoN payment window the error message reads: "An error occurred during the payment. lease contact support."

I have checked my Paypal account and payment options there and everything is in order. The problem appears to be on the CoN side.
    • Hi DingoBat,

Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into it as we speak and we would appreciate any information you can give us so we can try to replicate this situation. Please submit an in-game bug report titled 'Payment Issue' and I will direct it to the correct department.

Thanks in advance!
      Alphh
      Community Manager
      Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games
    • Got the ticket - payment dept. is already on it DingoBat.

Here is what we currently see: Three payments all pending (details withheld for privacy reasons). Now we have to sort out what is going on...

Please excuse any inconvenience caused, not sure yet where the actual issue is. Will get back to you asap.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf