Banned account

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned account

Hi,

I am not able to logon and it shows a message saying my account has been banned. Why I was banned?

I hope this is a mistake, after all the money and time spent playing the game. I also payed for a subscription. What is happening?

I've sent 2 emails to your support email and didn't get any answer, so far... Please fix this issue!

Thanks,

username: CapitainCook
    • Hi @CapitainCook

I am sorry to hear you were banned. Let me assure you we do not go around arbitrarily banning players (or payers)... Generally there are clear reasons why we ban - none taken lightly.
      If you wrote an email, then I for one didn't receive it (and should have)...

Thanks for posting your username - I located you and re-activated you - so you can play while I clarify with my staff what exactly transpired.

Should the ban be issued falsely or on wrong assumptions please accept my apologies - this being said, I may have to return to you with further questions.

//G

PS: Sent you an email concerning issues. Will assist you further tomorrow morning.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

The post was edited 1 time, last by Germanico ().