Pinned HOW TO : Log-in to the WEB/BROWSER version of CON when you first played with Steam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HOW TO : Log-in to the WEB/BROWSER version of CON when you first played with Steam

In this short how-to post I will explain how to create your own password so that you can use it to log-in to the official Conflict of Nations website to play the WEB/Browser version (or other affiliate websites).

1) To set the PASSWORD you need to launch the game via steam
      2) In the Main Screen under your player-name and progress bar you will find a 'SETTINGS' wheel - CLICK on it and go to CHANGE PASSWORD.
      3) Leave the "Old Password" field EMPTY and proceed to NEW PASSWORD and REPEAT PASSWORD.
      4) SAVE and exit the game - you are now able to log into the game at conflictnations.com using your USERNAME (usually your Steam user name) and the new PASSWORD

This is what the correct popups in the main game screen look like:

Alphh
      Community Manager
      Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games

The post was edited 1 time, last by Germanico ().

• I use the web browser version but I play this game on armor games. Therefore, I don't really have a account. But now CoN is asking me for a password in order to play.The thing is that I don't have a password and the forget password sends me to a recruit account instead of my normal one. Could someone tell me how I can get my normal account back. It would be greatly appreciated.
      Username in the game: Maxchan22