Pinned WORLD REDUX ELITE CHALLENGE MAP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We are playing this map now and it looks good so far. Still have a few issues . we can still start research before the game starts. We know of this and are able to deal with in ourselves. the is also still a problem with unit pathing and getting stuck. Units become stuck. random always at a key point or bad time. also the VP value seem a little low. we are not sure but it might be possible to win via VP before the truce is over ( 9 day ). No gold works fine as we tested it for you . Every thing else seems ok but only day 2. great job tons of fun . Thanks CON :thumbup:
      "There are only two types of aircraft — fighters and targets."
      — Doyle 'Wahoo' Nicholson, USMC.
    • i just set up a 14 vs 14 elite challenge only to find the elite challenge Application does not have this map included on the App. 22 Player Elite and 24 Player Elite Able Archer Maps are both there but not the 32 Player River Elite Challenge Map.
      Files
    • oh we did not know this ! thanks for the heads up Germanico. We have 2 matches pending and a few questions we would like to ask.

How does legion request a non ranked training match ? We have never done one before.

Also we wish to have an internal map for testing game content. Do we just request this map ?

How will the New Able Archer Elite Challenge Map Start ?

Thanks in advance
    • Training / Internal is the same thing - rule for Alliances like your's who challenge others and are active: 1 per alliance. Once it's done you can request a new one. Same goes for ELITE matches.
      Both are restricted thus to one running match per alliance.

For alliances who are "casual" non-challenging there is no option for training / internal.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Internal match with legion only members

Training match vs another alliance but unranked . If we do a challenge and turn OFF anti cheat with that count in regards to ELO

Challenge match with Anti cheat turned on .

Elite Challenge match 22 player , 24 player Able Archer , 32 player river.

do we request the internal match ? just not sure how to get the map for this .

thanks
    • Unranked Matches count for ELO.

We had this unpleasant surprise when playing with Rainmen. hopefully, at the second training round, they won, so it fixed the "cosmic justice", but in the future, of course, i suppose we will all prefer to have "non elo" matches for cooperation programs.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Well i was told that the ELO can be fixed if asked so i took Screen Shots of both teams current ELO. So that after the match we can look and be sure, then talk with CON about the fix. As in our opinion training matches should not effect ELO. We just dont like the Idea that training new Players should impact ELO. No point in doing them if this is the case. Just do full blown Challenges.
    • Bugs in Game 2......48xyz3210 - 2500018

Helicopter-Officer is blinded by the spirit of Gallions (umschweifende argumentierung zum obigen thema)

unverständliche navigation ... -> Helikopter-Offizier landet zum nachtanken in belagerter Stadt
      -> unglaubliches Selbstmordkommando der (input*)
      Greetings? 8o Grüße!
      best regards :love: MfG

GorianRay
      Céleste, TriXenonS, CyberSouls
    • We cannot simply fix ELOs for you guys. Out of question. Each time we have to do this it's a database operation on the main DB servers without fallback.

So yeah - if something critically goes awry we can do this - but not for a missed match or such. Sorry but our systems are totally not made for it and it's shared codebase with bytro.

That's also the reason why we cannot simply fix the ELO in the first place. We tried hacking it but this was not working as intended so we could not release it.

Giving the Alliances a simple and good ELO is on my desk, but atm there is a lot on my desk to say the least. So I am aware of it and want to assist but it will be some time :(

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • ok so there is no mode to do any training that will not effect ELO then is this correct ?
      If this is the case i dont see any alliance willing lose ELO to train new members as the losses out weigh the gains.
      is there any solution that CON knows that would help with this Issue ?

thanks for letting us know before to many matches were played.
    • Hi Crang,

this system is legacy shared with SUP and COW. We cannot change the ELO - I tried but it was rejected.
      We tried changing the database but that didn't work either.
      Basically we are stuck with it until we can split off the code base. But that will not happen for the time being.
      Change is possible but in small steps.

We thus advise (as before) to train your newbies in real maps. Obviously not invading a map with 20 players, but a coalition works fine.
    • NP bro just wanted to be clear on how it was going to work. We can use Internal to train also. just hard to train for challenges in Public as the play out very different. And training in wrong on can lead to some very bad habits.
      |But now we know thanks bro
    • quick question for Yak. when i filled out the App yesterday i noticed that the request for a screen shot of agreed rule was no longer there to attach a file. is it still required as i sent it to you in a pm just to be sure