Insurgents are too powerful

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As Ross here says, it is very weird that insurgents would just start popping up, specially in stacks of 2-3. Insurgents only appear once the morale is somewhere 35% and below.

If you provide us your game-id and the username you use in CoN i would be interested in cheking on it.

Moved to Bug reports & Issues.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
    • Germanico wrote:

Standard insurgency mode: below or at 33% , only in cities, one unit

There are deviations for certain maps, such as middle East - but that's it.
      Stop being sarcastic and reply according to the topic.
      You wrote only cities + one unit, I replied and creator of this thread that they pop up not one unit but multiple - each day/unit - not always but it is not so rare. can see that You reply with many general answers without exact answer:
      "
      There are deviations for certain maps
      "
      What certain maps, what conditions?
      Besides if we wrote about Insurgents whye do they always have 1lvl and did not go higher levels through time of game? I think they should as time passes as in real world
    • @Vampire1984 start reading the description of the maps or do your research in the forum. I gave you an answer: Middle East. Why should I disclose more?

If you don't want to station troops in the cities and/or deal with insurgencies you will see them spread. That's the name of the game. Just be happy you weren't here during beta ;)

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Ok it was not on Middle East normal World War ( 4x ) which I only play. I know that not keeping troops in captured city will cause insurgents but I didnt found any info that Insurgents are sometimes ( why sometimes? what condition need meet city to have it more than 1 ? ) growing to 2-3 units in one city. Just tell algorithm of causing this and it will close our thread :)
    • Insurgents were already two times nerfed, it is boring now, and almoast useless to hope enemy could have troubles with insurgents. Only absolutly ignorant players have troubles with that *sonny boys nerfed* insurgents.
      I miss times when , AI declared war to other AI after severel hours round start. I miss times, when 3 AI could easely kill players without any idea of home defence. I miss times, when common provinces could revolt, i miss times when insurgents were invisible and had at least two actionpoints a day. I miss times when i could kill whole map players alone, on ly using insurgents as strategical and taktikal advantage.
    • LW you say: "Insurgents were already two times nerfed, it is boring now, and almoast useless to hope enemy could have troubles with insurgents. Only absolutly ignorant players have troubles with that *sonny boys nerfed* insurgents. I miss times when , AI declared war to other AI after severel hours round start. I miss times, when 3 AI could easely kill players without any idea of home defence. I miss times, when common provinces could revolt, i miss times when insurgents were invisible and had at least two actionpoints a day. I miss times when i could kill whole map players alone, on ly using insurgents as strategical and taktikal advantage."

I understand this - and in a way I concur with you. I also find the current insurgents "meh"... to say the least. Not worth their salt.
      This being said, I also see that many players don't like these hardcore insurgents and want them as soft or even softer.
      The old MMO problem is rearing its head: Hardcore vs Casual - if you can call anyone playing CON "casual" ;) hehe

Thanks for summarizing this - maybe it really is time for some more hardcore insurgents after all. Some New Generation Insurgents who are:

Badass
      Stealthy
      Moving
      Infighting
      Aggressive
      In the countryside

This would call for more variety and more modes to tune the setting. Otherwise they will simply kill newbies and everyone else will build gunships.
      Maybe the truth also is that instead of what they once were we should keep em rather squishy but give em back stealth and movement - so they can run off.
      Just playing with ideas here...
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Other "good" and very dangerous to me players were bombed out to stone age, another were scared like scared cats, or joined my coalition.

Leavers steal fun of game. I prepared between day 22 and 33 to fight 4vs15 World war (i assumed 4 other coalition would attack my coalition together), i builded 50++ TDS hiest level. But: stupid but true, enemy leved one after another. only 8 enemies were remained, also we attacked first, and instead of help their neighbours, another 3 leaved game...

Now we have 3 enemies remained and we need 800 points for victory, also last enemies gonna be attacked too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Last warrior ().