Multiple Launch Rocket System EU-Doctrin 3 tier

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multiple Launch Rocket System EU-Doctrin 3 tier

The Multiple Launch Rocket System tier 3 from EU- Doctrin now it is LRSVM Morava from Serbia. But Serbia is eastern doctrin.
      If we get new models by the Multiple Launch Rocket Systems my suggestion for tier 3 EU doctrin: Raketenwerfer MARS II= GMLRS standard

This is the modern EUROPEAN multiple launch rocket system

Germany: German Army (50+202), called MARS II[37] Mittleres Artillerie Raketen System. Upgraded to GMLRS standard.[36]
      France: French Army (13[35]), called LRU Lance-Roquette Unitaire.[35] Upgraded to GMLRS standard.[36]
      Italy: Italian Army (22), called MLRS improved.[37] Upgraded to GMLRS standard.[36]
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Seele07 ().

• i completely agree with you that LRSVM Morava is Serbian and a machine from the Eastern doctrne. but the MLRS 270 is american and western doctrine. So we won't find a full european,non-licensed MLRS. But this is a good idea, because Europe is using NATO technologies, which came from Western military industry companies,building their machines in Europe.Not only that is a problem,because and Mexico uses European military doctrine,but they really are using american machines.
      THREE THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER FROM ME-
      1:When you play,never foget to research as many technology as you can-later will be useful
      2:.Don't overbuild-Or when the fuel bills come,you will cry .
      3:First attack playable countries-or later they will eat you alive.
      thanks for reading.