can we have a map were you can't buy resources

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can we have a map were you can't buy resources

i have no problem with the use of gold to speed up research rush building units anything else you want to use it for.

but buying of material is were i draw the line being able to buy the stuff you need negates the need to use the market most games after the first week there is little to no tradeing done.

and to top it off the gold users don't even bother building up there cities they can just buy what they need it takes the stratgy out of the game you can't nuke there cities to slow them down as they have no infastructure really to destroy as they do not relly on building things to get there mats

i understand this is a game and it has its cost but there are plenty of things to spend money on buying mats just unbalances the game and ruins the fun for everyone.

so if you can't change that aspect can we at least get a map even make it a vip map were you can't buy mats games like that would even encourage me to get a vip as of now don't see the need for it were i am active i don't need the automation of rally points etc

also while i am on the subject material needs to build things should be lowered and the cash cost increased money should be more important at certian point money becomes useless as there is no tradeing if money requirements were increased and materials lowered it would help encourage more tradeing as well at least between those who don't just buy the stuff see above for that rant.