South Korea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• South Korea

Men, you guys ever played one of these small countrys? YOu have no fuel income at the start.
      I took north Korea first - still no fuel, was going into war with russia to took vladivostok ( first fuel city). Fuel consumption around -15 /h - annex city guess how hard it is to get 2500 fuel with no supplys. And then took Japan.
      At round 20 i basicly started playing the game. Befor i had to take all ressources into buying fuel (max price) to atlast do someting.

That was a hard insane game. Allways close to edge.

Somehow i point this to the developers. Its allmost undoable if you have decent china/russia/japan players around you.

The post was edited 2 times, last by OwiHH ().

• i agree i tried to play korea once archived the game after hour they need balanced or made npc country because as of now you stay so far behind other countries only way to win is if everyone around you goes inactive most of the time your just cannon fodder can't even get any decent units cause no fuel to build bases for more advanced units you just get steam rolled most don't even last the first day
    • This topic will remain, i think, one of my preferred "community brain choke"

Community : we want Israel, South Korea, North Korea
      Devs : No. They are too small, we can't.
      Community : But we want NK/SK/Israël :(
      Devs : if we put it as playable, they will still be small countries with too few cities, and you will complain.
      Community : No we won't :(
      Devs : ok... ok. We'll put it as playable. Just please remind we warned you they were not designed as playable.
      Community : SK/NK/Israel has too few cities, they need more :(
      Devs : ...
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • I personally support the devs in this matter. They must stay as "minor nations", you should figure something out to make it strong and it's possible. For example, ı annexed 6 more cities and have 10 producing cities and in this way increased my resources and got the advantage and doing pretty well there.

Current map is attached.
      Files
      • korea last.JPG

(199.22 kB, downloaded 18 times, last: )
    • There will be many more of these nations on the 100 player world map. We can't and also don't want to squeeze eg 5-7 cities in small countries.

Either you team up, or you go full aggro or (in case of some users) compensate gold. It's not that it is impossible. It's just a challenge - anticipated by the more "hardcore" players.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Korea is for those players which need a challenge since they are pros at the game and if they don't have a handicap they will win every time and the game will become boring for them.
      War: "Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down."- Malcolm X

Peace: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein