Cash Icons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Instead of providing you with the typical (component, rare, oil , supplies , electronics) they give you a better money production. Just like the usual cities but give money instead.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • Yes exactly! :) It works just like the rest of the cities.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • so it s for nothing to uprage production in this city becouse with cash never have been problem just i dunt understand why is in game some trade mechanismus if after first weeak it nothing have posible buy it or sell it / usualy buy 30 pieces or sell it 100 pices when i have production 300 per hour ... is realy for nothing - AND only one per day ist posbile some wery smal amount buy it so in many game i have cash more than milion ... and seriosly not posible use it efective only for spy ... not for trade
    • sory i dont seen any game where is realy somebody make trade i just seen sometime that find player that sell mi resource for money but its only way how i have been stronger .. and realy money have in end stage su much that is resource for nothing sou if trade dont male some reason why buy and sell its only one way dont use becouse most time just feed your enemy ...

its missed cause like i not need one of type so i sell it somebody becouse on start need money but what is wrong after for me nobody sell me this resource when after one week i missed ... so money like resouce is for trade like air just come ...