''Stealth Helicopters'' Suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• why is this even suggested? helos already hidden from most radars, and the commanche wasnt even proven to be stealth
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • We are actually right now ordering the 2 Combat Helis and the Air Sup and Strike Fighter new in terms of cost among themselves.

What do you think about this new setup:

That way more folks would use the Heli GS for sure, and probably also the dependent Attack Helo.
      Cause although they are powerful they do suffer from some setbacks - specialization for one and range/speed the other.
      One could actually argue for some added reduction of Electronics for the attack helo, but it may render him too powerful.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

We are actually right now ordering the 2 Combat Helis and the Air Sup and Strike Fighter new in terms of cost among themselves.

That way more folks would use the Heli GS for sure, and probably also the dependent Attack Helo.
      Cause although they are powerful they do suffer from some setbacks - specialization for one and range/speed the other.
      One could actually argue for some added reduction of Electronics for the attack helo, but it may render him too powerful.

//G
      We are actually right now ordering the 2 Combat Helis and the Air Sup and Strike Fighter new in terms of cost among themselves.

Germanico wrote:

//G
      I wouldnt completely ease on the attack heli, those are still rather sophisticated. Id say Bring the attack heli to about 1050 electronic wise. And yeah no issue with MP.

Why not make the strike fighter cheaper than the air supremacy fighter? Seriously, like after all there are very few true air supremacy fighters. And they really require a lot more effort in design and production than strike fighters.

Id say completely swap the strike fighter and air supremacy costs. And up the electronics for Attack helis... But yeah a change is rather needed

But Im really really glad to see you getting some feedback from the community XD
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Air-Sups are good only in one thing - and one thing only: Winning against air. That makes them one trick ponies vs the more versatile Strikes.
      So in order to keep them attractive from a price point I would always make them a bit less expensive to encourage players to build them.

In reality I found the prices of Strikes vs. Air Sups to be more dependent on their Generation and Country of Origin - but that's RL vs Game.

Your thoughts, Gents?

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • I use air superiority instead of UAV for battlefield reconnaissance (particularly against AI, also sometimes against players).
      Could you make it so that at the same research level, air superiority is always slightly (like 100-200 units) cheaper, but whenever strike is upgraded to a higher level, it's substantially more expensive? Or does that sound too complicated?
      "The enemy cannot push a button, if you disable his hand."
      Sergeant Zim, Terran Federation
    • Germanico wrote:

Okay - I got your point about the Air Sups being the top of the line units - so I adjusted the list accordingly. Thanks for the great feedback.

//G
      XD
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • The Kamov Ka-50 is not a stealth helicopter.But the russian KA-58 is.
      THREE THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER FROM ME-
      1:When you play,never foget to research as many technology as you can-later will be useful
      2:.Don't overbuild-Or when the fuel bills come,you will cry .
      3:First attack playable countries-or later they will eat you alive.
      thanks for reading.
    • i mean stealth attack helicopter. And the Ka-58 is not only in this game-Revell maked a scale model,The game CHAOS (a helicopter multiplayer for android),and a lot more...
      THREE THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER FROM ME-
      1:When you play,never foget to research as many technology as you can-later will be useful
      2:.Don't overbuild-Or when the fuel bills come,you will cry .
      3:First attack playable countries-or later they will eat you alive.
      thanks for reading.