Right of Way...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I never give unqualified RoW to anyone. (sometimes I wish I could prevent some of my less stable coalition members from having it)

What I mean by "Unqualified" :
      1.) I never give it to anyone I haven't been conversing with for some time.
      2.) I never give it without preconditions (Only air units, Only non homeland cities, only east of Prague, etc.)
      3.) I make it understood violation means immediate war.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

I never give unqualified RoW to anyone. (sometimes I wish I could prevent some of my less stable coalition members from having it)

What I mean by "Unqualified" :
      1.) I never give it to anyone I haven't been conversing with for some time.
      2.) I never give it without preconditions (Only air units, Only non homeland cities, only east of Prague, etc.)
      3.) I make it understood violation means immediate war.
      agree... i pretty much avoid it now. got burned a few times and only works out for someone you relly have talked to and/or may be a new coalition member waiting for slot to open etc. had one country that wanted to get our troops and territory all intermingled... no thanks. if we are going to use ROW to double team a country I make it clear .. you take these cities/half of country I take these.

Even then to me just temporary movement through someones territory and those movements need to be communicated. ie - "hey im moving units through X prov on way to this country."

Some people look at is a act of good faith; but usually just tell people sorry no offense I dont do ROW unless have good repore for like a week with someone and trust built slowly.

On the opposite I just found out a Coalition "partner" had ROW with 3 or 4 of enemy Coalition . Needless to say kicked him and took the spy out. dont like coalition members cutting side deals with any other non coalition partners unless they are public to the coalition.

The worst is Shared Intelligence on Mideast map. you can really get burned with that but closest thing to coalition.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp