Gold Limit?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Limit?

Should the game add a Reward system when a player uses gold to get a advantage? The player or players that are at war with the player using gold gets 10% of the gold used as a reward ? 10

The result is only visible to the participants.

OK so I am playing on game 1908217.

My ally was attacked on Day 1 by Russia and India. The first 3 days we kill around 40 enemy units and lose 2 or 3 units. As we only defended in the fighting. Now day 4 comes and Russia attacks with around 100 units that is just from what we can see. I know the game has to make money but can we add some type of cap to how many troops that can buy with gold a day? OR some type of reward for the player that when someone uses gold you are at war with you get 10% of the gold they buy as a reward for making the game money?
  • Flamestar101 wrote:

I Don't Think So, Tho They Should Add System That Everytime You Win A Match You Get Gold, Like In CoW
    I believe that reward system already existed. If you win a game or survive until someone wins, you will get a gold based on your VPs. Don't ask me the ratios, I didn't count or pay attention to it XD

Anyway, back to the main topic here. 100 units in 4 days? That is absolutely impossible, no matter how you look at it. Highly likely he is spending tons of gold on that map or he got allies in that map that sell him tons of units in one day.... even if he got allies that sells him units, I think it's still impossible to have 100 units in 4 days. I've met one person who can spam ridiculous amount of gold in CoW to build massive units, research everything (although his tech level still makes sense) and build everything so I'm not really surprised to see someone else can do the same.

If you suspect foul play (hacking), you can try report it. The GO will take a look if it's indeed a foul play or not.
  • Summer95 wrote:

Flamestar101 wrote:

I Don't Think So, Tho They Should Add System That Everytime You Win A Match You Get Gold, Like In CoW
    I believe that reward system already existed. If you win a game or survive until someone wins, you will get a gold based on your VPs. Don't ask me the ratios, I didn't count or pay attention to it XD
    Anyway, back to the main topic here. 100 units in 4 days? That is absolutely impossible, no matter how you look at it. Highly likely he is spending tons of gold on that map or he got allies in that map that sell him tons of units in one day.... even if he got allies that sells him units, I think it's still impossible to have 100 units in 4 days. I've met one person who can spam ridiculous amount of gold in CoW to build massive units, research everything (although his tech level still makes sense) and build everything so I'm not really surprised to see someone else can do the same.

If you suspect foul play (hacking), you can try report it. The GO will take a look if it's indeed a foul play or not.
    I did they look into it and his units are from Gold so nothing i can do but run. My 16 units can not beat 100 plus.
  • King Fenny wrote:

OK so I am playing on game 1908217.

My ally was attacked on Day 1 by Russia and India. The first 3 days we kill around 40 enemy units and lose 2 or 3 units. As we only defended in the fighting. Now day 4 comes and Russia attacks with around 100 units that is just from what we can see. I know the game has to make money but can we add some type of cap to how many troops that can buy with gold a day? OR some type of reward for the player that when someone uses gold you are at war with you get 10% of the gold they buy as a reward for making the game money?
    My suggestion would be to only join games where gold is not allowed (technically you cant do that) but just a gentlemen agreement that people in this game will not use gold. There are many alliances that do this and will play games versus other alliances that do the same so that everyone has an enjoyable experience. I can assure you that bytro will not do that although it is discouraging for players like us that try to rely more on skill than wallets. I do pay for security council and high command in CoW because I want to contribute ot the game financially and I have suggested that there be an option to pay to enter a game with no gold use as an option.

What you are suggesting requesting a gold limit wont happen because the developers doing this for money and they deserve it for a game that we enjoy playing that being said if someone wants to drop $100 on 1 map that is their perogative. or $1000 or whatever. why would bytro stop that and take that money out of their pockets. I would just suggest to you join a good active alliance that discourages gold use and you will find plenty of games that are more to your liking. If you would like suggestion I can give you some