Can't access my account !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You log in on the browser using your e-mail, this is why Germanico typed that make sure to enter an email address and change you password. Whenever you delete your account your e-mail gets removed to GDPR rights and you can basically not log back in before that empty e-mail slot has not been replaced by an e-mail address.

If you have big problems and do not know how to fix it, please contact me privately on Discord and we can solve this issue together.
    Have a nice following day
    - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
  • VeGGas,

several people have assisted you - you removed your account. We reset it and told you how to get it back.
    We CANNOT access your password. Otherwise anyone could simply claim he is the owner of an account and ask us for entry.
    We just checked our forum and all is okay. Several organizations rate us trustworthy and I can only guess why your browser is doing this.

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • how can you tell me
    I remove my account ?

from there is start the problem

i don't remove my account and you don't tell me how to log in

ID
    password

i use exaclly my details and is not working
    i receive confimation of registration ! how can you tell me i delete my account ?
    from where, where is that option to remove account

someone from your staff removed my account !
  • Dear veggas,

you don't seem to grasp that I CANNOT give you login details. We never see user passwords.
    Claiming someone of the staff removed your account after all the help you've received is absurd to say the least.
    We've offered you a solution but cannot go further - European law clearly states how to deal with user data.

Question: Why don't you just create another account? Login via conflictnations.com and create a new one.
    Problem solved.

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • people are mad or what

you just said me

Germanico wrote:

Hi Veggas,

just sent you an email - your account was deleted by yourself (user).
    I reactivated it, please be sure to enter an email address and change your password.
    how can i enter that email if i don't have access to log in

Probably that's what you mean, after you enter the account enter an email address and change the password things are not clear I'm on the log in page and I'm trying to access my account the account can not be detected by name or email

So how can you support what you say?
    how can I change something I do not have access to

Germanico wrote:

Otherwise anyone could simply claim he is the owner of an account and ask us for entry.
    Man are you serious ? i speak from my email with support team
    what details you want more ?
    where is the problem ?
    i am the owner of accout !!!
    my email is my proof so what's the problem ?

you need to draw to understend ?
    you said i remove my account
    but is not true
    i create my account
    nickname veGGas with my email
    where i receive my confirmation to activate my account

then you come and tell me i remove my account and " anyone could simply claim he is the owner of an account and ask us for entry."

are you serious ?

you do a contradiction mate !
    solve your problems to undestend basic things after try to support people

The post was edited 1 time, last by veGGas ().

• veGGas, we can see if the account has been deleted by user or not. Yours have been deleted my user, that is the only and biggest proof we have. If it was not you maybe it somebody else, but no one from the staff team removed your account as very very very few staff members have even the possibility to disable accounts (Only Team Leaders).

We did active your account but to the GDPR laws your e-mail was removed while your account was disabled, this is why the game shows you an error whenever you log in cause there is NO e-mail ASSIGNED. We sent you a link where you can change your e-mail and password, so that you would be able to change it so you would be able to LOG IN.

I even told you to contact me personally and i could have solved the problem with you, all you needed to do is to contact me on discord and it would have been done, this is not very hard but you are making it harder.

And yes, players have claimed that some accounts are their when they were not, people every day are trying to somehow hack or get in into other peoples accounts just to destroy them or have all the stats for themselves.

If you can not handle this yourself contact me on discord or make an new accounts, this thread is CLOSED.
    Have a nice following day
    - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator