two oficier in one stack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• two oficier in one stack

HI i have qestion if i put two officier in one stack that bonus is count like 1*1,2 *1,1 by bonus 20 a 10 % or how and if bonus go from one oficier to another

or just count only one or count only with is more ( like in basic from what i write count like only 20% bonus )

BTW i missed oficier for suport ar maybe but thing me about what its icone for human and for wehicle like bonus is for suport to but count if human or wehicle unit

last trhing i dont undestad why not fixed wing officier i must make reseach navy helicopter why not like tank that need any reseach in this category
    • I don´t know where we are playing, or how many Games are still in beta-test and created by elite-fools :D ...little bit kidding, byte by byte, holding by holding, difusion of bytro and dorado. When I had a new game, not more than 35€ per game, I was quite happy for more than one year, nowadays we can report bugs every hour, spend gold for fun and loose more confidence in software-studios than ever before. Let´s get back and cheat it by turning the superDSL-line off - ... next step is to get a master degree in cyber-Activities.
      Greetings? 8o Grüße!
      best regards :love: MfG

GorianRay
      Céleste, TriXenonS, CyberSouls
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

HI i have qestion if i put two officier in one stack that bonus is count like 1*1,2 *1,1 by bonus 20 a 10 % or how and if bonus go from one oficier to another

or just count only one or count only with is more ( like in basic from what i write count like only 20% bonus )

BTW i missed oficier for suport ar maybe but thing me about what its icone for human and for wehicle like bonus is for suport to but count if human or wehicle unit

last trhing i dont undestad why not fixed wing officier i must make reseach navy helicopter why not like tank that need any reseach in this category
      I have no clue what is funcional and or practical (?) possible . I play the Pfficer-Sceario the first time and I also had a suggestion for the Helicopter-Officer...

Will be added here...

-soon-
      Greetings? 8o Grüße!

GorianRay
    • Hi @GorianRay,

officers have just been released - so it is of course normal that some stuff is not working as intended or needs adjustment. We've been working on them over the weekend and are planning to release an update in the coming days.
      One important bug you already noticed: the officer research requirements are only listing ONE of the possible officers - this being said, in the actual officer text (in the box, not the tooltip) it says exactly who you all can use to unlock an officer.
      All officers can be unlocked by SEVERAL units. Hope that explains it.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Hello @Germanico

Yes, I see : all units per Truppengattung can be used for Officer Freischaltung - . I will translate some special words for myself and I understand the reasons from the other people.

I didn´t recognize a real bug. It was about an order made before, using an airport for refuelling, while the city was sieged. I knew that problem from aircraft and so on. My suggestion is to make an upgrade in the science-tree (for standard-units) to recognise sieged cities and search alternate airports, (when Player is offline). ...next time in german again, for a better statement.
      Greetings? 8o Grüße!

GorianRay

The post was edited 1 time, last by GorianRay ().

• Officers only provide bonuses to specific units (eg. Soft units or Hard units).
      So if you stack eg. one inf officer and one tank officer they will buff each specific units in the stack.
      In case of overlaps you will see they each buff the base value of said units.

Hope that helps.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Nova Staff wrote:

Do the speed bonuses from multiple officers stack? Because with many officers, it appears that the attack bonuses are just for one type of unit, but the speed bonuses apply to two, i.e. an Infantry Officer boosts both infantry and armor speed.

Yep they stack where specified. For instance, below you see the Infantry Officer boosts two unit types (as you can see by the two different icons). The Infantry Officer boosts ATTACK by 10%, DEFENSE by 15%, and SPEED by 20% for infantry units (the helmet icon). And it also boosts SPEED by 20% for armoured units (the tank icon).

inf_arm_speed_buff.png

Since both, the Infantry Officer and Tank Commander, boost SPEED for infantry and armoured units, they will add up when you put them in the same stack. So if the Infantry Officer boosts infantry SPEED by 20% and the Tank Commander also boosts infantry SPEED by 20%, you end up with a total of 40% bonus to movement speed.