Alternate Modern RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alternate Modern RP

2017, A Modern Role-play

My idea for the Modern role-play was brought by the realistic world map releasing in Conflict Of Nations, and Everyone's desire to have a role-play that lasts an extended period of time.

As a country leader, its your choice to decide how the world will be in the future, and How you will lead your country in front of others. You will need to learn your leaders name, His family, How they have ran the country so far, and base your choices out of how it will be realistically if placed in their position. Continue to watch and study your military and foreign relations to learn how you operate in the world. Play realistic and have an enjoyable time.

Current world events you must work into your game

Syrian Conflict
      ISS In Syria. Currently the battle of the Main city Mosul is in progress. If you want to land troops or launch airstrikes on the country, you must not be bordering it, and must role-play for several months before sending an attack. Syrian Rebels are still backed by the United States, and the Government is still backed by Russian Troops. Millions of Migrants are wishing to leave Syria, But the bombs continue to fall, and more and more countries refuse to accept people in. As a leader, what is your decision?

Countries involved already: U.S.A, Russia, Syria, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Turkey, Iran

Yemen Conflict, US ship fired upon.

Yemen is largely controlled by Terrorist groups and for many years has been engaged in a civil war, most of the world is ignoring. Recent a U.S military navy ship off the coast of Yemen was "Fired Upon" using a missile from the land, yet the missile missed causing no damage. In return the US fired several Cruise missile at important rebel held sites. Tensions continue to increase in the area.

Countries Involved: United States, Yemen. If you wish to join Role-play it.

South China Sea Conflict

The risk of conflict in the South China Sea is significant. China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei, and the Philippines have competing territorial and jurisdictional claims, particularly over rights to exploit the region's possibly extensive reserves of oil and gas. Freedom of navigation in the region is also a contentious issue, especially between the United States and China over the right of U.S. military vessels to operate in China's two-hundred-mile exclusive economic zone (EEZ). The US continues to Push the boundaries. and will not listen to the Warnings from China. And now with president trump, we are sure to see something happen.

Countries Involved: United States, China, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia

Mexican Drug War

In 2006, former Mexican president Felipe Calderon, in conjunction with the United States, launched a massive crackdown against drug trafficking organizations, escalating a conflict that would contribute to the deaths of tens of thousands of people in drug-related violence. While the United States has supplied funding and intelligence to increase Mexico's institutional capacity to address drug trafficking, its primary focus has been on stanching the flow of drugs into the country and domestic law enforcement.

Countries Involved: United States, Mexico

NATOs Forces Along Russias Boarder/Ukraine Conflict

NATO Forces are continuing to Build up in the Balkans and Neighboring countries to Russia. Russia Has responded with more troops along the boarder and the Support of Russian rebels in Ukraine's presence. Members of NATO support the US build up. saying it prevents further soviet influence in Europe.

Members in Conflict:

Trrop Buildup: United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Poland
      Opposing: Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Iran

Major Alliances and their Roles:

NATO, Members seen above. A military alliance promising to protect all members, an attack on one, is an attack on all members. NATO works close with trade and supplies advanced Military equipment to each-other.

United Nations

Every Nation is Part of the United Nations. Any nation wishing to attack another UN country must Speak with the Head of the United Nations first. and agree on a directed plan of interest. If you wish to leave the United Nation, You must plan 5 months ahead of time, and roleplay your governments approval. If UN nations go to war with eachother, it must be known to all other members three months ahead of time that the war will take place, giving members to plan the conflict, and choose to stay our or join. NOTE starting conflicts may get you removed from the United Nations, and keep you from getting any AID in the future.

Admin countries in the UN: United States, France, United Kingdom, Russia, China

Playable Countries:

Russia:

United States: Warriorbulldog8

China:

India:

Brazil:

Iran:

Canada:

Argentina:

Indonesia:

Australia:

Turkey:

Poland:

Japan:

France:

Mexico:

DR Congo:

Saudi Arabia:

Germany:

Colombia

Italy

South Africa:

Egypt:

Sweden:

Vietnam:

United Kingdom:

Application/Rules

Rules:

Do you agree to Stay in character: Yes/No
      Do you agree to be removed if you dont follow the rules: Yes/No
      Will you post as often as possible: Yes/No
      Will you follow pacts as they are in the real world: Yes/No

Application:

Country you wish to be:
      Role-play example, Two paragraphs:
      How active are you:
      Do you have Discord:
      Have you played any other roleplays:
      In-game name:

Tech tree - Being produced (2-5 days)
    • I would like to be the great nation we all know as India.
      You may be wondering why India.Well the citizensof India have been suffering.So we all know what that leads to.I will make india a comminuist country that shall make others afraid of there eccesence.The Indian army shall do sucidel attacks (like tha japnese in WW2) to insure there dominat grip in being a world player.I will be full active untill the summer where i may go on holiday (nice times) so i will be perety active.Yes i do have discord.No this is my first roleplay actualy.TheConq123.
    • Thank you for composing this great RPG! I really hope that we will find many people to join it.
      I'd like to play China.
      I am new to Conflict of Nations but I was an active Call of War player and I will start being very active in this game once this RPG starts. I can be online a few times a day and write daily articles when necessary to react to recent game events. At times when there are not so many events, I will at least write an article every other day.
      I do not have discord but I can get it if necessary.
      I've played a few RPGs in COW but none CON but this should not be so different.
      I do agree to the rules. (What about adding rules that prevent random wars and a rule which forbids annexing all of a countries provinces after the country surrendered?)

RP example (translation of an old article from my last RPG in COW):
      The Rise Of Poland
      Since dictator Rydz-Śmigły took over the country two years ago, not much of what has happened in Poland has been issued to the public. The president had to flee into exile, the parliament was disbanded and many parliamentarians were arrested. The news has been censored for the last two years, foreign reporters had to leave the country and the World Herald (the news in COW) has been forbidden. Diplomatic contacts were abandoned.
      But that darkest age of history ends now.
      After protest emerged all around the country during the last month, outnumbering the army, the dictator had to flee from Warsaw tonight. His current whereabouts are unknown. However, since every man in the country is looking for him, finding him is only a matter of time. Whoever finds him is urged to refrain from killing him and to bring him to court, which will likely find him guilty of treason and impose a death sentence on him.

In game name: DeuShades
      Looking forward to playing this RPG!
    • I would like to join Poland. My role-play example:

For many years Belarus was in control under Alexander Lukashenko. Citizens wanted freedom for much time and the protests finally break out. Belarus uses it's special forces and police, starts shooting at every rioter. World leaders are very angry about that but the Belarusian government doesn't listen to United Nations and just do everythink to keep the dictator in the government. Some NATO countries finances protesters with weapons, equipment, food and one day the rioters start an armed uprising shooting back at the belarusian SOF and police. Government has to use the army to stop the uprising but the free rioters have gone too far, so belarusian army starts rocket atacks against cities under control of Rogue State so NATO and United Nations (without Russia) can't stand peacefully while thousands of people die every day so NATO begins a military intervention against the Government and reaches the Minsk in a few days but finally, Russia joins saying NATO can't shoot at everyone what they won't and ignores the orders of United Nations. So the world war 3 begins...

I'm usually active every day, I often join the game few times in a day. I don't have discord. I haven't played any roleplay games but for everyone there's a first time :)

I agree with the rules

In-game name: kiesa123987

''The person, who doesn't defend freedom is not worth for it!'' (lithuanian partisans in the guerrilla war against Soviet Union)