MAJOR BALANCING UPDATE (181101)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why did you nerf the destroyer and it's damage to population ?
      Also I wonder the changes with the naval officer HP (tier 1), btw I like you changed the fix wing officer to land in aircraft carrier with just having level 3, I played this game like 2 months ago and I like it but with my rank I'm close to reach tier 2 of the officers so thanks to that I'm trying my best in every match to rank up, so in a near future I could have strong officers specially navy ones, now with this update I could build an aircraft carrier task force using the fix wing officer in it without reaching a high rank first to test it

I mostly use every type of navy since in every strategy game I love naval strategy, and in my opinion this game has one of the best naval playstyle I've ever used without being a naval war game
    • By the helicopter officers research must also swapp the level 3 and 5
      It will be nice to have on the early carrier an air ace and a helicopter officer with ASW capabilities.
      The helicopter officer is the ulimative support unit on a carrier. They can reconnaissance with radar and look into city, attack SAMs and attack submarines.
      For all this you need normal 3 helicopters.
      The CM for the officer is not so important and now the helicopter officer has their CM before the air ace:)
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Seele07 ().

• And I have one little thing that annoy me a bit :) - Info in the News that someone hired a commander.

I would like to produce submarine commander soon, but I'm worried that It will be announced in the CoN News. Everybody can read : look - he is producing mass submarines. ;(
      Display Spoiler

"We rarely recognize how wonderful it is that a person can traverse an entire lifetime without making a single really serious mistake — like putting a fork in one's eye or using a window instead of a door."
      - Marvin Lee Minsky

• @Seele07

I'm not so sure that they are elite. Newly promoted officers are a big question. Commanders are great or weak. Only tested in battle become famous or suffer infamy.

So, considering that CoN News describes only the most important news from the world, like war progress, war declaration, nuclear strikes etc., a newly nominated officer somewhere in the world doesn't interest anyone. So I would rather like to see an article - 'Great Submarine Commander Arnold Schwarzenegger defeat 6th Task Force at Atlantic' instead of 'Austria produced submarine commander (please amass destroyers)'. ;)
      Display Spoiler

"We rarely recognize how wonderful it is that a person can traverse an entire lifetime without making a single really serious mistake — like putting a fork in one's eye or using a window instead of a door."
      - Marvin Lee Minsky

The post was edited 2 times, last by Efreet ().