Users are expected to specifically follow these Rules of Conduct, all applicable laws and all basic rules of netiquette and common courtesy when using Dorado Games services. Any conduct that violates the law in an offline, real world community is also a violation of these Terms. Dorado Games will not tolerate any illegal or offensive conduct in its Games or Services rendered. Without limiting the foregoing, the User agrees not to participate in any of the following actions:
1) Impersonating any person or entity, including any Community Manager, Games Operator, Forum Leaders, Alliance Leader, Employee or Staff, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his affiliation with a person or entity.
2) Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message transmitted through the service of game unless this is an integral part of the game service (e.g. anonymous news).
3) Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation.
4) Interfering with or disrupting the Games and Services provided by Dorado Games or servers or networks connected to their services, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Games as brought forward by the Games and Services or Staff.
5) Forming groups of Users in Dorado Games or Services beyond the applicable group limits (Wolfpacking) with the sole reason of gaining added benefits or tipping the balance of the Games in favor of the Users. Often this behavior is accompanied by deliberately making the experience miserable for new or less experienced Users (Ganking).
6) When a user creates an account with Dorado Games, he is required to select a unique username and password (collectively, the “Login Credentials”), which he will use each time he logs in. No user is allowed to share his account ("account-sharing") or Login Credentials with another person. No user is allowed to sell, transfer or allow any other person to access his account or Login Credentials ("account-sitting"), or offer to do so. The user is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his Login Credentials.
7) Promoting, displaying, or advocating material, messages (both written and vocal), assets, pictures, audio, video or any other digital or non-digital form of the following nature:
- Fascist, racist, or supremacist material - including hate speech;
- Violating trademarks, patents, utility or design patterns, copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of third parties;
- Obscene, violent, pornographic / adult content, or otherwise disturbing.
8) Harming, harassing or insulting minors in any way, even if these are not allowed in the Games by their specific Terms and Conditions.
9) Stalking, threatening or otherwise harassing or causing discomfort to another User in any form or manner, especially if related to ethnicity, religion, gender or sexual-orientation.
10) Collecting, storing, posting or otherwise disseminating any personal data about other Users without the written consent of said Users and/or Dorado Games.
11) Impeding or disrupting the Services or the flow of Game Play in the Games and Services provided by Dorado Games.
12) Accusing, denouncing, vilifying, ridiculing, insulting or threatening Staff or any official person involved with maintaining the Games or Services, or denouncing Users as Gold-Users, Wallet Warriors, or Cheaters, or in any other way attacking the actual Games or Services, or finally, the company itself: Dorado Games with any associated or affiliated service or company in any form that goes beyond constructive criticism.
13) Using excessive vulgar language, abusiveness in non-vulgar statements, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS), “spamming” or any other disruptive or detrimental and abusive methods in an attempt to disturb, insult or aggravate other Users or Games or Services related Staff.
14) Engaging in, encouraging, or promoting any illegal activity, or any activity that violates these Terms and Conditions.
15) Engaging in any actions that defrauds or attempts to defraud, scam or cheat others out of any items that have been earned through authorized game play.
16) Utilizing unauthorized exploits and cheats in connection with the Games or the Services or promoting these inside or outside of the Games and Services provided by Dorado Games.
17) Tampering with the Data Stream, Code, or Systems of the Games and Services provided by Dorado Games.
18) Exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized benefits, or to gain an unfair advantage over other players or any system or security flaw to access the Games and Services or any associated system.
19) Trading, selling, auctioning or otherwise transferring any virtual items or goods of any nature outside the game or even in the game unless specifically designed for this purpose by Dorado Games.
20) Any further action that disrupts the Games and Services or that negatively affects or may prohibit other Users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of Dorado Games’ Services.
21) Using Games and Services provided by Dorado Games for any further Economic, Military, Political, Religious, or Terrorist means not covered by these Terms and Conditions.
ATTENTION: Dorado Games and its Staff members may take any action and impose any penalties they deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct of these Terms, all without prior notice or warning. The determination as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for said act is solely within Dorado Games discretion, and is based on what Dorado Games and its Staff deem best for the community and the running Services and Games. By using Dorado Games’ Services and Games, the User agrees to be bound by Dorado Games assessment as to whether a violation has occurred and to accept any penalty Dorado Games and its Staff decide to enforce
The post was edited 10 times, last by Garrett ().