Special forces advantage against rogue state

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Special forces advantage against rogue state

Hey there I haven't seen you for a long time but I'm back. I have a question: do special forces have a damage bonus or an other type of advantage against rogue state? If not, it would be nice to add it to the game. I think we all know one of the main tasks of special forces is counter-terrorism so special forces should have a 20% bonus or even 100% bonus against the rogue state so specops will become a very useful unit.
      5f4e5a647437385f15a4128a1446a232.jpg

''The person, who doesn't defend freedom is not worth for it!'' (lithuanian partisans in the guerrilla war against Soviet Union)
    • This would be interesting. However, it's worth noting that special forces aren't necessarily effective against insurgents 100% of the time. They are good for quick strikes, but they can't be used in conventional fights, hence why they can't capture land in this game. Special forces units in real life would be able to quickly strike guerrilla units and then retreat quickly, but wouldn't be effective at all using the tactics that normal troops have to use to take over cities and fight against large groups of enemy combatants. Thus, they would hardly be effective against an entire city of guerrillas.