Officer healrate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Officer healrate

I'm a very slow-paced and preserving player, some would call it cautious, and make much use of hospitals, cutting my losses as much as possible and thus having good stats.
      But now i overextended a bit and nearly lost my infantry officer, he's level 2 and got under 2 hp left.
      Also my hospital is only level 2 yet, which means, if i want to heal him back to a reasonable level this will take about 10 days, even with a level 3 hospital, which is quite some time, maybe i go kill him and build him new, it would be much faster.
      I know i can use some gold, but i use it rarely and want to earn my victories.

If an infantry unit has low health, i usually bunch them with full health units, so they would heal faster, because every unit in the stack counts for the heal.
      This was even the case, if i bunched up fighters with helicopters some months ago, at least this is what i think i saw, but watching the heal of my helicopters now, i think this was changed in the meantime or this was never the case and my observations were just distorted.

Anyway, i can't bunch up my officer so that he can heal faster and he's now out of order for like 10 days, if i don't use gold oder kill him, very disappointing.

Wouldn't it be better to give officers doubled healrate or something, maybe through research?

The post was edited 4 times, last by Prosac ().

• Guys please, i posted this in the suggestion section, not in help.

I'm fully aware that this won't help me in my actual game, but as officers are pretty new, i think it's a flaw, which makes a pretty expensive unit rather unusable for quite some time and i think this shouldn't be.
      And i'm not talking about some days, even with max. hospital it would take almost a week.
    • I have the same Situation,
      I have an Infantry Officer, woh did a great job in beating the Hell out of some major Armys. Then I had to pull him and the remains of his army back for recovery.

The whole convoy gut hit hard on its Way back, so only the officer survived with 0.2 HP
      Now he is in my lvl5 hospital and will stay there for two weeks 'til he is back in shape.

It would have been faster if I had let him get killed and rebuild.

With ordinary troops, it's possible to pool them together with the same kind with 100% HP and heal them easy fast...

This feels not quite as wanted...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"