Pinned BEGINNERS GUIDE TO NOT SUCKING & BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS OF YOUR COALITION

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Titankiller is poster child for need of thumbs down button...... X amount of unlikes and your forum account goes poof
      i don't agree with you. why do you want to have someone's account go "poof" ?? just because they called you names? i don't think that's a good thing to do and YOU SHOULD EXPECT these kind of responses if you call someone noob in the forums and tell almost every player about his stats because this community will just loose one more player. thanks to classic-video-games-forums-wolfpacking where it goes "haha you noob". I don't like how titankiller responded but also don't like how you guys responded to him as it just shows how, ok never mind. But you should consider that you don't know the feelings behind the words and emojis you see on the internet. Maybe there's something in his life that bothers SO then he comes to forums and play video games to take out his fraustation. sorry for bad english
      Declaring war isn't enough, one must also know how to wage war.
      Lost battles can be summed up in two words: TOO LATE
    • Especially since i didn't called him a noob. At the very worst, i was a bit sarcastic about how he boasted about his own abilities (any tips for us noobs ?), because the goal of this topic is mainly to deliver easy to apply tricks to not die too quickly (something beginners really like to learn as a skill).

I said he had, obviously, room to improve.

Acknowledgment of it usually opens doors for constructive conversation and mutual learning. If it's not desired, well... what can i say but "gg champ", and move on.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

Especially since i didn't called him a noob. At the very worst, i was a bit sarcastic about how he boasted about his own abilities (any tips for us noobs ?), because the goal of this topic is mainly to deliver easy to apply tricks to not die too quickly (something beginners really like to learn as a skill).

I said he had, obviously, room to improve.

Acknowledgment of it usually opens doors for constructive conversation and mutual learning. If it's not desired, well... what can i say but "gg champ", and move on.
      i guess we are going off topic. and @Buckeyechamp as far as i understand the thread is about tips for the game not for how to get someone banned from the forums.
    • Bruh, why you want to close this thread? Because of that one person? This thread has been there for almost two years now. Titankiller is just trying to kill this thread so stop commenting to his posts. If you guys want to fight make a separate thread but please spare this one and Titankiller you are checking everyone's patience level and it will be a matter of time before Buckeyechamp will dig up all your posts and put dislikes on them. Not being mean but you are ruining the thread. And opulon is one of the best players so don't argue with him.
    • Here's a simple guide for new players, build air superiority and tech it as a priority, have lots, this means you no longer have to worry about strike fighters bombers, choppers airborne and since most players dont understand that control of the sky is vital to controlling the land, chances are you will always have more air superiority than them. Second tip, dont build corvettes or destroyers unless you also have frigates in the group, tbh just dont build corvettes as they are fire bait. If you only build destroyers, hell mend you when a cruise strike takes out your whole fleet in 5 minutes.
    • My rules for new players.
      1. Build army bases. Research infantry, then tanks and/or fighters
      2. Join a coalition with people near you.
      3. Try and find a language everyone understands to communicate in.
      4. Don't bicker about nonsense in the coalition chat. I have had people send 90 messages, so 90 new notifications, and I miss the few notifications about important things, like troops lost, because it's buried in the nonsense from the chat.
      5. Try and help out.
      6. Take advice from people more experienced.
      7. Stay active. This one is the most important.
      8. Be loyal. Don't sell your teammates out to enemies.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Elasticwealth wrote:

My rules for new players.
      1. Build army bases. Research infantry, then tanks and/or fighters
      2. Join a coalition with people near you.
      3. Try and find a language everyone understands to communicate in.
      4. Don't bicker about nonsense in the coalition chat. I have had people send 90 messages, so 90 new notifications, and I miss the few notifications about important things, like troops lost, because it's buried in the nonsense from the chat.
      5. Try and help out.
      6. Take advice from people more experienced.
      7. Stay active. This one is the most important.
      8. Be loyal. Don't sell your teammates out to enemies.
      agreed with all of them
    • Lol you literally created this account to respond to this thread?
      Destroying your coalition mates’ resources is definitely not nice, it’ll be best to confirm the player’s intentions, and if necessary, kick him out.
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

Lol you literally created this account to respond to this thread?
      Destroying your coalition mates’ resources is definitely not nice, it’ll be best to confirm the player’s intentions, and if necessary, kick him out.
      "You didn't really mean to stick that knife in his back, right?"

(And in case that was confusing, "you" is not 737373elj)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD