Playing an 1 City nation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Playing an 1 City nation

6 days ago I started with Malta in the Overkill map.
      So I will report how it is to play an extrem small nation.

It is an extrem challenge of military, economic and dipomacy and you also needs luck :)
      I have found a coalition: Malteser Orden with some european nations.
      Now I have an army with 12 units. inclusive a navy with 1 Corvette and in few hours an air force with 1 airsuperior fighter.
      I have finished wars against 3 nations and no units lost. My coalicion supports me only few in this wars.

Malta3.png
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • Yes, indeed, a big challange. I also play Overkill (4x) with Jamaika. Unfortunately I was too optimistic and our coalition was not supported by greater Nations, or other known problems have happened. Nevertheless, still alive and in game.

For this special situation it might be better to change the coalition-preferences by counting the VP at the beginning of a nation and not the number of nations. Means that it would be unpossible to get for example china, germany, usa and russia into one coalition, but jamaika, cuba, dominican republic, puerto rico, carbean islands, and and and - therefore maybe the peacetime must be longer to find members in public games.
      This suggestion is also interresting for other gametypes and special events.
      Greetings? 8o Grüße!
      best regards :love: MfG

GorianRay
      Céleste, TriXenonS, CyberSouls
    • A coalition is not for ever. In my coalition "Malteser Orden" I have in the first time only small nations, like Hungary, Montenegro etc. But some nations go inaktive, other were destroyed.
      And now I have 3 bigger nations in the coalition and the last small nation also go inaktive and I search a nation for this.
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • Seele07 wrote:

It is an extrem challenge of military, economic and dipomacy and you also needs luck :)
      Now I have an army with 12 units. inclusive a navy with 1 Corvette and in few hours an air force with 1 airsuperior fighter.
      I have finished wars against 3 nations and no units lost. My coalicion supports me only few in this wars.

Malta3.png
      sorry from economy what you may do with plaers with have on start game 5-10 city just only if i make only one reseach (motorized infatry ) and if you have after 6 day 12 unit trust me that you are in hell if meet me means after 6 day 5 town i have 30 motorized infatry and what you do if i arrive in just only your city with 15 unit and 15 left home for defend ... or if i have been some like USA in 6 day 60 unit

and just only may be may be but trust me you game not about diplomacy just you are for some time lucker but its not posible if play this game another coalication with have 5 players with 5 homeland city evry that may defeath him somebody like coaly with smal nations becouse stil may play skilled but first about war its core in economy if i may lost evry day 10 unit becouse its posible make it again this day but you just may lost 1 becouse you may recruit just one its only about luck and inactivity players

mean if evrybody go inactivity you ma defeat all UI in map :D but its some anither game ...

mean ist one mount back i have stuck in one map ( small bug its want go in my coaly small plaers evrybody just be by me destroyed or go inactivity and after near VP victory by solo just me in coaly i see somebody that want go in coaly but this plaeyr go in UI plaers but becouse i akcept him after so i have UI player in coaly :D with just make me funny becouse on this map i after test weapon on max reseach ( becouse UI plaers just have 100 VP so after look that posible realy defeat all worl its some like i want try IF POSIBLE ON NORMAL SPEED MAP make it rogue leader winner :D
    • I have also luck with the diplomacy and I lost no units till now. It is hard but possible and on the map are many players. I am not alone :D .
      In the beginning I have spend 2 times Gold for 1 x 5000 supplies and 1x 5000 rare materials. Thats all
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

sorry from economy what you may do with plaers with have on start game 5-10 city just only if i make only one reseach (motorized infatry ) and if you have after 6 day 12 unit trust me that you are in hell if meet me means after 6 day 5 town i have 30 motorized infatry and what you do if i arrive in just only your city with 15 unit and 15 left home for defend ... or if i have been some like USA in 6 day 60 unit
      If you arrive with 15 moto inf. on day 6 to 1 city "micro"-worldpower, you will lose 15 units for free...

I played with two city country and ended top 4, sure with coalition. But. I took russian strikeforces in single run out. untill day 6...
    • @Scott: Please be advised that we just released the Nationalization feature - AFTER Seele started his experiment.

Kindly refrain from recommending strategies based on features which are no longer relevant - or rather not taking new features into account which assist in exactly that matter.
      (Unless of course you do, and reference them - at which point it would be great to know why you don't see them as relevant)

TLDR: Essentially any "minor nation" now has access to 6 national cities. So that's effectively a "normal" country and they no longer will suffer setbacks throughout the game.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

Seele07 wrote:

Malta3.png

and just only may be may be but trust me you game not about diplomacy just you are for some time lucker but its not posible if play this game another coalication with have 5 players with 5 homeland city evry that may defeath him somebody like coaly with smal nations becouse stil may play skilled but first about war its core in economy if i may lost evry day 10 unit becouse its posible make it again this day but you just may lost 1 becouse you may recruit just one its only about luck and inactivity players

mean if evrybody go inactivity you ma defeat all UI in map :D but its some anither game ...

mean ist one mount back i have stuck in one map ( small bug its want go in my coaly small plaers evrybody just be by me destroyed or go inactivity and after near VP victory by solo just me in coaly i see somebody that want go in coaly but this plaeyr go in UI plaers but becouse i akcept him after so i have UI player in coaly :D with just make me funny becouse on this map i after test weapon on max reseach ( becouse UI plaers just have 100 VP so after look that posible realy defeat all worl its some like i want try IF POSIBLE ON NORMAL SPEED MAP make it rogue leader winner :D

these are a lot of statements, but I didn`t joined this game to dismiss diplomatic rules. And by the way, if someone doesnot heared about my doubts about gold-abuse, that`s still a killing field.

I would be interrested to get your post in german, bcoz i couldn´t be patient enough to figure out all your issues.
      Greetings? 8o Grüße!
      best regards :love: MfG

GorianRay
      Céleste, TriXenonS, CyberSouls
    • Fantomas wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

If you arrive with 15 moto inf. on day 6 to 1 city "micro"-worldpower, you will lose 15 units for free...
      I played with two city country and ended top 4, sure with coalition. But. I took russian strikeforces in single run out. untill day 6...
      after 6 day 5 town i have 30 motorized infatry and what you do if i arrive in just only your city with 15 unit and 15 left home for defend ... or if i have been some like USA in 6 day 60 unit
      :thumbsup:

if you have one city without natilazition with start after day 6 you have max 6 unit ... ( second thing you have about zero or minus production or at less more zero ) so you realy nothind do with 15 infatry just died

in this cause witch post Seele its only happens two thing

1 he have luck for ally ( and ally plaer are not so much skilled becose much more help yozrself if germanico conqer ...)

2 most "plaers" in game have been UI or inactive human ( after its wery easy play ... ) just take one city by one city and what do UI ... realy not do over run on your empire just send visit to near provience and just one two unit ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andilek7319 ().

• Germanico wrote:

@Scott: Please be advised that we just released the Nationalization feature - AFTER Seele started his experiment.

Kindly refrain from recommending strategies based on features which are no longer relevant - or rather not taking new features into account which assist in exactly that matter.
      (Unless of course you do, and reference them - at which point it would be great to know why you don't see them as relevant)

TLDR: Essentially any "minor nation" now has access to 6 national cities. So that's effectively a "normal" country and they no longer will suffer setbacks throughout the game.

//G

no Seele make experimet before natialization so ( he have not chahce make more homeland ...)
    • GorianRay wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Seele07 wrote:

Malta3.png

these are a lot of statements, but I didn`t joined this game to dismiss diplomatic rules. And by the way, if someone doesnot heared about my doubts about gold-abuse, that`s still a killing field.

I would be interrested to get your post in german, bcoz i couldn´t be patient enough to figure out all your issues.
      google translator ... say

Entschuldigung aus der Wirtschaft, was Sie mit Plaers mit Start auf Spiel 5-10 Stadt tun können, nur wenn ich nur eine Recherche mache (motorisierte Infatry) und wenn Sie nach 6 Tagen 12 Einheit haben, vertrauen Sie mir, dass Sie in der Hölle sind, wenn Sie mich treffen nach 6 tag 5 stadt habe ich 30 motorisierte infatry und was machst du, wenn ich nur in deiner stadt mit 15 einheiten ankomme und 15 zum verteidigen von zu hause sind ... oder wenn ich in 6 tage 60 ein paar wie die usa gewesen binDasund nur vielleicht mag sein, aber vertrauen Sie mir, Ihr Spiel nicht über Diplomatie, nur Sie sind für einige Zeit mehr Glück, aber es ist nicht möglich, wenn Sie dieses Spiel mit einer anderen Koalition mit 5 Spielern mit 5 Heimatland-Städten spielen, die ihn wie einen kleinen Kerl mit einer kleinen Gruppe vereiteln können Nationen können zwar gut ausgebildet sein, aber zuerst über Krieg als Kernstück in der Wirtschaft, wenn ich jeden Tag 10 verlieren könnte, da es möglich ist, es an diesem Tag wieder zu machen, aber Sie könnten nur 1 verlieren, weil Sie vielleicht nur einen Spieler für Glück und Inaktivität gewinnen könnenDasbedeuten, wenn jeder inaktiv wird, besiegt man alle UI in der Karte: D aber es ist ein Spiel ...DasDasIch meine, ich bin in einer Karte stecken geblieben (kleiner Fehler in meiner kabellosen Umgebung. Jeder wird einfach von mir zerstört oder geht inaktiv. Nach fast einem Sieg durch einen Sieg durch mich, nur ich in Kiez, sehe ich jemanden, der in Kälte gehen will Aber dieses Plaeyr geht in UI-Plaers, aber da ich ihn annehme, nachdem ich einen UI-Spieler in Coaly habe: D macht mich einfach lustig, weil ich auf dieser Karte Testwaffe für max reseach habe (weil UI-Plaers nur 100 VP haben, nachdem sie sich das angesehen haben Möglicherweise besiege alles, was ich will, wenn ich es versuchen möchte. WENN NACH NORMALER GESCHWINDIGKEITS-KARTE ein schrecklicher Anführer sein kann: D