To any other aggressive players in the OVERKILL maps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• To any other aggressive players in the OVERKILL maps

Every time I end a war with one AI controlled country (or close to ending it...like within 2 provinces left to conquer) another AI controlled country declares war on me and two or three slap the trade embargo on me. Anyone else experiencing this?
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • Hi Mallahan,

We've just toned down the AI on this map - literally about 2 hours ago. This said, it may take time to take effect. As usual everything AI related in this game is a) experimental even for us devs b) always to be considered long term due to the political mechanics of the game.

I would be much obliged for your findings - reporting if neutral AI stops turning aggressive, and if nations already embargoing or at war do not escalate / cease hostilities.

In a worst case we will need to lobotomize the AI and infuse the nations with a lovepotion, turning them friendly once more.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Whatever you did is great, I took the Atlantic Islands of Portugaul and then they wanted a cease fire about 5-6 hours later, I agreed to peace. Another 5-6 hours later Spain switched to peace from trade embargo. These are good things because I didn't have any forces massing (or near really) to provoke such action. Libya still hates me, and that is fine and to be expected. My peak was 2 wars (algeria and rogue state) when Malta decided to get cute. I am back down to no wars, well I don't count Rogue State since that is a war that unintended or not happens on day 4. The only way I prevented it this game was to sit there for 6 days and build up and wait for someone to attack me, which now on day 9 i couldn't understand how I started so many chain wars. But so far so good.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -