Mapas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DetalhesPor que você removeu a criação do mapa ??????
      Detalhes A graça do jogo foi reunir amigos e realizar rp (roleplay)
      Detalhes Não é divertido entrar em uma rodada aleatória e ter guerras por todos os lados sem sentido
      Por favor, volte com a criação de mapas, o jogo perdeu muita graça :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
      1. In fact, this is the game I was looking for, in fact, at the beginning I was able to create a map, now it does not work any more, you are ending the game, it does not make sense that it is not letting you create a map. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    • It makes total sense and I will tell you why. When we allowed players creating games, what happened? Thousands of games with hardly anyone in them, while other games were running empty.
      Would you have the cheek to ask Blizzard for a server because you want to play WOW alone in peace and quiet with your buddies? I doubt it.
      So what gives you the reason to believe you can do the same here: Demanding games hosted by us - so you can play with friends for free while we pay the bill and have other players complaining about empty games?

Can't you see that your approach to the community and the way you feel entitled is actually detrimental to the exact game you like playing?
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • I'm not here to criticize you, but to say that what they did (remove the creation of maps) is bad, people I know and play with me are stopping because when you enter a game it quickly ends, we like to perform rps now this is no longer possible