Will there be more Middle East Map Spawns soon?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Will there be more Middle East Map Spawns soon?

Hello Development Team,

I would like to know, will there be more Middle East maps spawning soon? It seems like such a waste to create a whole map and not use it. Meanwhile, there are 10,681,549 Flashpoint Europe maps spawned and it seems like 99.69% of players on that map are inactive, and almost no strong/experienced players join that map. Also, I think it would be great to spawn more Mediterranean maps. I actually never got to play on one of those maps, so I think it would be interesting to try. Thank you for your consideration! :thumbup:
    • Mediterranean is for Alliances. Middle East we will host again sometime in the future. We did so last week as well.

Flashpoint is very popular , but it's also the tutorial map. We are getting thousands of new players trying out the game PER DAY - so that should explain why it is common.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf