ICBM Launcher Reload Issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ICBM Launcher Reload Issue

Hello community,

Again having an issue with Missile Launcher Reload without firing.

Lil_Gpig wrote:

My '4TH ICBM Launcher Battalion' located in Bari is the unit in question.
      I selected the unit, chose missile and scrolled screen to Chile capital, and noticed that it was out of range of ICBM missile.

Did not fire, obviously was out of range, then, with unit still selected i then chose the move option, and select Tunis City just south of Palermo.

I then de-selected unit.

I decided that i was going to hit another city instead that was in range so i select the same unit again, hit cancel movement and then chose missile again to select a new city, however now it has a 28hr reload which is a big problem since i did not fire the weapon.

Please let me know how we can get this fixed asap.

Thank you in advance.
      This is a quote from the In Game Bug Report Tool.

Game ID: 2517692
      UserID: lil_Gpig

Please help me as soon as possible, this is the second time this has happened within my game and secondly this is a critical time for this to have a problem.

Thank you in advance.
      ?(
      -Looking for quality people to game with :thumbsup:
    • Hello.

We are aware and are trying to figure out a solution for this problem. The bug is known to us, but thank you for reporting this in, the more reports and explanations the easier the devs can solve this problem.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
    • Using missile launchers I do the following:
      Select unit, click missile, view missile range circle, note how far i am off from target, right click to prevent launch, de select launcher, re select launcher and issue move command to draw closer to target.

Only issue I have had with launchers is when it disembarks/embarks, the missile is unloaded for sea transport. I haven't determined if the same thing happens to airlifted launchers.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • we're aware of a persistent bug causing reload timers to set off for all your missiles and launchers. The cause is this: Embarking or Disembarking any launcher or unit with launching capability will cause the timers to go off. Please keep this in mind to avoid any confusion. We are investigating the matter and will keep you informed when a fix is available
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf