Game must improve about some aspects

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game must improve about some aspects

After one month playing this game, id like to say what i feel about:

1 - Resources aren`'t enough. Players start the game almost empty to build and research anything. My suggestion is to double the resource production, creating a game with action and less boring. (this is a point where many new comers just left the game)

2 - Research must be at 3 simultaneously or, maybe developers create some research to speed up the reseaches. It`s boring to see a game full of researches, weapons and we can't do even half. its very rare to see stealth aviation, aircraft carrier and a lot of other features. I feel playing half game.Only half game.

3 - Market is collapsed 90% of the time. then, instead play, we just close the browser and go to do another thing. Its not acceptable to leave the game because there is no way to play. Game is starving and staff must watch this.

4 - Mariners can`t takeseveral hours to embark and disembark. Doenst make sense so slow mariners arriving. Even if they are lvl5, same problem.

5 - Annex cities must be cheaper. Whats the sense about invade and dominate if you will get less than you spent? victory poinst? Game must run!!!! my suggestion is raise the costs gradually when player annex more cities.

Just my view!
  • Next time please start by using the search function for this forum. Then most topics will clear themselves up just nicely.
    (And although I read several must do's etc out of above text, I will still answer as I believe it touches the core of the game.)

1) the resources are just fine. We'll not change them.
    2) We tried 3 - check out the threads in this regards. Will not be coming back.
    3) Market is a player market - if no-one trades then yes, it will be empty. And no - the game is not starving ;) in the contrary...
    4) All naval embarkation and disembarkation was buffed massively. Any faster and they will be faster than an airport. So just read the friendly update notes and start a new game and presto...
    5) Sorry: but no. See 1. Annexation is already cheaper than it was a few months ago and it is good as it is. You need to decide if you want something really badly or not.

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • All those points are discarded by the game balance and it's general meta. I was fine with the marines taking 2h15 to disembark, sounded already QUITE QUICK to me, especially considering that disembarking units are not visible by the country until they have landed (or if they have units with line of sight).

The only one i keep in mind is the 2, and indirectly : yes, i think that some feature to "speed up research" at some point (not in early, but in mid or late) should exist, because the game is glorious when there are diverse units.
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • I would like to link the research speed to the number of secret weapon labs.

let Players start with one lab and the ability to research one tec, upgrading the labs or building more of them will unlock a second, and later a third research slot.

so the players can choose if they want to be state of the art or invest ressources in troops instead
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
  • Germanico wrote:

Next time please start by using the search function for this forum. Then most topics will clear themselves up just nicely.
    (And although I read several must do's etc out of above text, I will still answer as I believe it touches the core of the game.)

1) the resources are just fine. We'll not change them.

(This is alack of economic view. How many days stay without research or build because resources aren't enough? i'm not sure if its the best way to force players spending more money. There a visible lack of resources for most time of thegmae. This a fact, not my opinion. But.. is there any oficial statistic abour how many days a player must be off because haven't resources to build or research? interesting point. But if this is the company view.... its decided.

2) We tried 3 - check out the threads in this regards. Will not be coming back.

Answered

3) Market is a player market - if no-one trades then yes, it will be empty. And no - the game is not starving ;) in the contrary...

Even being a player market, if there isa lack of resources, nobody can sell. This is the most visible fact about the first question. game economyis crashed and .. it seems company want to keep this because maybe its the main reason why players buy gold. is it right?

4) All naval embarkation and disembarkation was buffed massively. Any faster and they will be faster than an airport. So just read the friendly update notes and start a new game and presto...

this is a minor problem...

5) Sorry: but no. See 1. Annexation is already cheaper than it was a few months ago and it is good as it is. You need to decide if you want something really badly or not.

Any statistic about how many cities are annexed during every game? probably less than 0.1% of all invaded cities. obviously this connected to first question and third question.

Anyway thank you.
    i just wanted to exlain my thoughts , sorry if i was too enphatic.

//G
    well, it seems that everything is perfect.
  • Really interesting thoughts.

I mean i see the same: Resources are really scarce. Good thing is. Even is somebody is rushing at the beginning he is not really producing more then someone who is pushing his economie.

Yes i have to wait and think wisly what to build next. But the other one too (unless he uses lots of gold which probably is the intention). But then this makes it easier to defend because attackers dont have so many ressources to outnumber you, when you are

One thing i woudl liek to add: The first science step couls be cheaper. So at least beginners can try different weapons and see what they like most.
    Then when you want to upgrade...it becomes expensive.
    @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.