CHampionship was of 6 month..why isnt the results out and the prize distributed yet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MasterofNone wrote:

I failed to understand why is the chart sheet not updated as per the standings and the winners are not given their rewards..
      Any any one put some light into it
      Round 1 - June - Game Ended
      Round 2 - July - Game Ended
      Round 3 - August- Game Ended
      Round 4 - September- Game Ended
      Round 5 - October- Game Ended
      Round 6 - November - Game Ended
      **Round 7 - December - Game Running (Day 22)

Yes it was supposed to be 6 rounds. However it was planned to run the current format going into a second season however the step has been taken to put future rounds on hold (after the 7th round (December) started) to refine the game rules and map settings so I thought it best to add round 7 as part of final score table as folks signed up to the round and joined it/playing it (and thought it best to reward those who took part in Dec round, played it and are still playing it get recognized for their success in that round) :)

As always I apologize for inconvenience (albeit with best intentions)

Any questions just pm me here or discord :D
      Dr. Leipreachán

Community Support
      Dr. Leipreachán - EN Team Lead
      EN Community Support
      Dorado Games | Conflict of Nations | Senior Support
    • I think this should have been told before.. As we played keeping in mind six matches...and many didnt participate in the 7th match or are not active...As it was a part of a new season... Many people didn't want to participate the new season seeing the bad ambush and game play in the season started by few players.

Making new rules abruptly without announcing first doesn't hold ground or make sense.
      Anyways since u are the admin u can do anything u wish. :)
    • In this case more like event host rather than Admin :P or even Chánrant of the event or maybe even Chándator :evil:

*Update: I am still waiting for confirmation of final October round VP but I have that exact gauranateed Nov VP and that will be updated later today for Nov Con

(At this stage I dont think Dec points will make much of a different to final places (towards top end)
      Dr. Leipreachán

Community Support
      Dr. Leipreachán - EN Team Lead
      EN Community Support
      Dorado Games | Conflict of Nations | Senior Support