New Naval Combat idea:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Naval Combat idea:

Should the corvettes, frigates, destroyers and cruisers be able to hold 1 helicopter in the game ? We know that modern ships can do this and also in the game could be a nice addition for a strong task force (this doesn't mean that the aircraft carrier will make none sense to unlock/build because a ship can't hold a naval fighter, UAV or a naval AWACS)

Also the naval stategy will be different in the game, instead of just building destroyers and attack with their artillery or launching missile to their targets (which mostly fail if you fight a good player), imagine a coalition battle between American countries against Asian countries in the pacific, and to balance this I think they should buff the submarines because if someone build a task force with 5 ASW Helicopters, submarines are going to be a joke for that kind of task force, idk better speed or more damage or being more cheap to build , that would be fair, what do you think about this idea ?
    • Hello ! I know for a fact that Devs would like to have "heli-carriers", but they can't due to legacy.

If they tackle this issue, i think you can be pretty sure to see such ability in game ;)
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon is right,
      this suggestion was previously mentioned and most of all agree that Heli-carrying would be a nice feature which would buff the ASW-Heli as well.

AFAIK its a feature what is on the list, but to implement it, there is massive work to do because the code has to be changed in some points.

So, maybe we see it, maybe not...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"