Problems, problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems, problems

Not a first time queue doesn't work so it means that I'm losing several hours on mibilisation. I thought that you buy Premium to have this advantage, but I see that moneys are spent just for developer's profit and receive nothing in return. In some countries, like mine, it is called not fair or another word (you guess)
    Files
  • If you check your queue in your city list (Administration) you will see that there is a certain order there. If you lack resources for something that is higher up in the queue things that are lower priority won't start. You will be gathering resources for higher priority unit/building. That's why queued items sometimes won't start even if there is a free slot in a city and you have enough resources.
  • Just looked at your game and indeed, it seems to be an simple case of "another unit higher in the list is waiting for the same resources", but i can't confirm, as the infantry is now in production

As it seems to happen to you regularly, next time you encounter it, could you make a screenshot of the stock as well as a screenshot of the build list ?

It would be highly valuable to reproduce the bug, and fix it
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • Welcome partners! I want to confirm this problem on my last map a few times faced with this situation, all cities where he was put place for the construction was inactive during the day, and I manually gave start to the construction of an important unit and then the process continued as normal

(Приветствую партнеры! Хочу подтвердить данную проблему, на последней моей карте несколько раз сталкивался с этой ситуацией, все города где была поставлена очередь на строительство бездействовали в течении суток, и я в ручную давал старт в строительство важному юниту и после этого процесс продолжался нормально)
  • just its iritaking if i start put something new in produce and want it give HIGH PRIORITY its realy waste of time clik 50x time to move it from position 50 to position 1

means if i havent resource start it but if want that produce early and dont want destroy all queeve produce but realy its take less time to stop it evrything and like monkey put this on position one by stop evrything and again evrything put in queeve ... its not good

second thing why its not posible makle it map for premium and ally ? means i buy it premium for this most ...

and about priority and why sometime work wrong its about build building and unit sometime work by priority of position sometime not ( means sometime start buildind that take resource with is need for produce high priority market unit ... second thing why sometime must set agresivity at unit by evry time when enter another city sometime when i meet another unit in stack ( but this unit nit have any status about agresivity ... )

and realy if go artilery from agresive to pasive and i not check it ist realy pain ... and why ist not any queeve in reseach ?