Bug or feature? airfield could be destroyed by owner, while ballistic missile already on the way to it.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bug or feature? airfield could be destroyed by owner, while ballistic missile already on the way to it.

So "timing is everything - taktik" gonna be useless: If you wait enemy airforce strikes and go back to airfield and you will shot ballistic missile to airfield, with arrival while tanking time of enemy, so destroying airfield by owner causes shifting returning airforce to next one, your missile is almoast wasted...

Is that bug or feature?
    • Yes you can.

In the future, devs are willing to have some kind of "fuel time" feature in order to avoid "liberal uses" of the game mechanisms.

But for now, yes, you can
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Yes i did, but i admit i answered it too quickly in a very retarded way :D

It's a feature, in the meaning that it works as intended/designed. However, it's not very elegant per the reasons you describe. In the future, Devs will probably make something better crafted to avoid players overusing such rebasing abilities, especially vs players like you that use tactically ballistic missiles to destroy infrastructures.

I do not find "interesting" on the long term that we can force-rebase elsewhere just by destroying our airfields

"Is it blue or red ?" - "yes it is."
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.