RP changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I played anoter version of this game, the ww1. I must say the only thing that make me come back to the "nonsense fighting" is the RP that can be made with it. It is wonderful, it could make me pay to play actually. However in my very first game I got frustrated with some aspect that don't look too hard to fix.

1st. I havent created the map, but it is a secret private map. People said you can only join til day 5. Why on earth is that? The map is private, you should be able to join in the last day if you wish, and switch players and nations at will. Our game got a little ruined after Iran left. Imagine if USA or Russia did?

2nd. Players should be able to play ANY nation, even Parcel Islands is you wish to.

3rd. The admin should be allowed to change what resource is generated in each province and add a multiplier to it. It would be fun to have to buy oil from oil rich nations. That would need buy and sell offers to show the name of the nation selling it as optional.

4th. We had some issues with war. We don't go on all out wars, but the game don't have a mechanism of stopping wars if both sides don't accept it. There should be a way to allow the admin to make peace or allow players to make unilateral peace.

5th. We are discussing the creation of the Palestine. How would we do that if we can't create a new nation in the game nor make? Admins should have that power.

Thank you.
    • I left thins unspecified on purpose becuae unfortnately I don't have enough experience in this game yet. But maybe it is not such a huge change in the engine. It could be a developer priority if these are paid features ( I would pay) but they know their market better than me of course. And maybe I can't have all the thinks in this post, but maybe some of them are not so hard?

Trading was taken away because of double accounts, but on private games people wouldn't care. the code is there somewhere, it was likely not deleted
    • It's rather "vision", than differences in game engine - but for example your idea like in point 3 would demand deep change in engine and basic ideas how to play this game.

I just wonder how people in charge of Supre or CoW deal with mentioned issues, because I never heard about abusing trade while playing those games ;) Private games will most likely not suit because big issue of this game still is lack of active players (most afk after few days, even in x4 maps lol) - it's why devs in my very, very humble opinion should limit amount of maps that player can play in the same time (especially new\low level player) not to mention finally creating proper manual... with pictures ;) Hey, even YT gameplay ^^