Repairing with Gold

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Repairing with Gold

For the second straight game I have encountered a player repairing with gold instead of going to port, city or hospital. This really sucks after you have just taken away half the units points and when your striker returns the unit is full strength. This is KILLING the game and needs to be changed. There are already avenues in place for repair and they should be used.

You Need to change this aspect of the game as its taking away from it. Sure your making $$$$$ but your already making bucks with these credit carders

Bohemianation
  • NO CRANG, Read my post I am not condemning the the USE of gold. Im am questioning the use of it in game for repairing units on the battle field. CRANG for a group that is totally anul about how units move, shoot etc I find it ODD that your all ok with units being repaired by gold, WHEN, WHEN you supply avenues for the units to be repaired.
    This issue needs to be addressed, Not ignored. PLEASE enlighten me on how this benefits the game?

So when a player's ship is attacked by cruise missile, instead of going back to port he hits a button and the ship is brand new. your all ok with that? How realistic is that CRANG? Whats the POINT then of having the battle?
    Your going to lose 2 players because of this and YOUR unwillingness to address the issue. Which is not GOLD but the misuse of it.
  • Your point is taken, but rapairing with Gold is part of the Game (like it or not).

There are more things you can do with Gold and each feature is disliked by someone, nevertheless, none of the Gold features will be discussed here.

Btw. you dont have to move Navy units to a Port, they will heal in shallow water...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"