Civilian Casualities?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it happens when you send cruise missiles and stuff to cities and it causes destruction my cruise missiles do 4.9 attack against civilians. you can get rid of it by just waiting it out until morale rises then the population will slowly rise.
    • Any time you attack units in a city there will be 'collateral damage' or civilian casualties.

The only prevention is to make your attack swift and with units that are fairly precise.

Some units specialize in causing civilian casualties ... ie chemical rockets.(useful for damaging enemy production)

Artillery and aircraft attacks tend to cause higher civilian damage than do armor and assault troops. (even as the game information is rather vague and suggests otherwise)

The only 'cure' is time. Eventually the morale number that depends on civilian casualties goes down.
    • Civilian Casualty numbers should be included in the news reports. I don't like how military causalities are only represented when clearly civilians are also being killed.
      Like every 1= 100,000 Civilians
      and every 0.1= 10,000 Civilians

It would make it easier to track civilian causalities that way, if figures were included in the News feed instead of clicking on cities manually seeing numbers go up and down.
    • I just calculate it myself I look up the city’s population and for example if a city of 8 population in game lost 3 i do 3 divided by 8 to find the percentage. I then apply that percentage to the real life city. I then some times divide it by like ten to see how many civilans died since most population loss will be due to refugees who are fleeing danger and homelessness