Language Settings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Language Settings

Hi all!

Im from Brasil, but I like to play at english language interface.
      I can change language at start screen, where the games are managed, and then start a game in english,
      but every reload, or request from bookmarks, the interface changes back to PT_br.
      Same for the initial page, where we can change language. It not persistent.
      I think not related with cookies, since Im still logged, even restarting the browser.
      I can reload the page, im still logged an language setting persist.
      If I close the tab or browser, im still logged but language falls do default settings from browser (Pt-br)
      At game interface, every reload im still logged, but lost language settings.

User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:64.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/64.0
      OS Linux 4.9.0-8-amd64

I have "Cookie auto delete" extension active, but even deactivated, still the same behavior.

I suggest a language menu at game interface, and this setting must be persistent, or a variable at URL like ?lang=en, to br bookmarked.

Cheers, and good death!
      :thumbup:

"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."Jean-Paul Sartre
    • It also depends on the actual game/map.

We are currently still segregating maps by language, so if you started a portuguese game some parts will always be Portuguese because it is from the Portuguese server. This said, if you are set to EN now you can join English games and this will no longer be a problem.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf