air units landed issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• air units landed issue

Are air unites, when landed, they considered what?
      Cuz I attacked them with an Air Superiority Fightyer and it did less damagem then it would have done if they were flying. Then I attacked a stack with a stack of Attack Helis. I expected a lot of damage, but instead almost nothing. I'm not sure what they are and what they should be. Attacking them while landed is a very important strategy and there should be something effective at it (if there isn't). But I don't feel it is clear what type of unit they are when landed.

The post was edited 2 times, last by gorebello2 ().

• Pssst, Your problems are using AS fighters to attack ground targets (They are called air superiority fighters) then using attack helicopters, which I find are bad. If you can, use strike fighters and other aircraft that are meant to attack ground targets. However, I have no idea what fighters are considered when they are landed.. sorry ?
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine