Trade Embargos, how can we up the impact???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Ima gonna come clean here: While I'd love to provide a meme, I have to admit, you totally lost me with A.) your reply, and B.) the comedian's joke.

-signed, Completely Lost, DoD
      I think he means something that looks a little bit like that, except it's not a bad edit. Is that familiar to you?
      Files
      • badEdit.png

(799.35 kB, downloaded 10 times, last: )
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • jemandanderes wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Ima gonna come clean here: While I'd love to provide a meme, I have to admit, you totally lost me with A.) your reply, and B.) the comedian's joke.

I think he means something that looks a little bit like that, except it's not a bad edit. Is that familiar to you?
      No, ... (sigh), what were those numbers again? 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 ... 42
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • jemandanderes wrote:

No, it's about AI trying to put units in every province. I'm not sure if it still does this, but this is what it did some months ago.
      And what exactly did you count?
      AH, ok, I understand YOUR context now, yes, it seems that IS the A.I. strategy, a recon, inf, or a AFV in every province.

Oh, and I didn't "count" anything, those: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42, are the "Numbers" from LOST.

Layers within layers ...
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

To quote in the style of my favorite comedian after he went to a vegetarian restaurant : " DONT CALL IT Schnitzel."

DONT CALL IT A.I.

----

I hope @Dealer of Death can provide a meme acordingly...

i-have-no-idea-what-you-re-talking-about.jpg

It's about a german comedians visit into a vegan restaurant and their version of a 'Schnitzel' aka cutlet (Viennese Schnitzel).

Pretty much no game has a 'real' A.I., because a real A.I. could think for itself. But it is habit to call the network of programs in a game A.I.
      As far as I know, CON uses 'Elite A.I.' too, though Elite has nothing to do with market behaviour, only with the ability to declare war by itself.
    • Thank you @Kalrakh. Thats the point. Vegetarians in germany copy real food like a schnitzel (i tought this word is even known in English context). But they make it out of Soj and vegetables...

And then they call it Schnitzel...well its not a Schnitzel jsut because your call it liek that...and thats the same with A.I.

This is not A.I. Its s skript that say: Build Inf and nothing usefull
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Pretty much no game has a 'real' A.I., because a real A.I. could think for itself. But it is habit to call the network of programs in a game A.I.
      As far as I know, CON uses 'Elite A.I.' too, though Elite has nothing to do with market behaviour, only with the ability to declare war by itself.
      This is the definition of AI: "Artificial intelligence (AI) is the ability of a computer or a robot controlled by a computer to do tasks that are usually done by humans because they require human intelligence and discernment.
      So the AI in this game is an AI, just not a very smart one. Just as some humans aren't very smart (some of them also spam inf).

Oh and AI doesn't necessarily mean neural network, you can also do tasks humans do without evolving.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Again, I'm going to have to side with jem and and eres, on this one despite my immense respect for Kalrakh, in game related matters.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• My point is, hardly anyone knows the definition of A.I. and therefore for most people it is a misleading term, because they tend to associate it with the kind of A.I. they get to see in science fiction films.
      Same reason many people (for example flat earthers) get confused by the scientifically used version of word 'theory'.

That is why I wrote 'real A.I.'
    • Kalrakh wrote:

My point is, hardly anyone knows the definition of A.I. and therefore for most people it is a misleading term, because they tend to associate it with the kind of A.I. they get to see in science fiction films.
      Same reason many people (for example flat earthers) get confused by the scientifically used version of word 'theory'.

That is why I wrote 'real A.I.'
      Well, ... I don't think anyone was really expecting this:

The KING of CoN News!!!

• Kalrakh wrote:

real A.I
      You probably mean Neural Network

kurtvonstein wrote:

guys: Intelligency for me mean analyzing a situation, think about consquences of someones actions and work a a plan of action.

All this is not happening here
      AI means mimicking human behavior, like in this video playing minesweeper. In this game the AI is also mimicking human behvior, just not in a good way. Oh and the creator of said video also made a chess AI in this video which is really bad.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres