Cold War?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I seem to remember there being a huge Able Archer even something like, last year, it was an event to simulate the military powers in the cold war, and I never saw it again. It seemed like a cool idea, the 1960s - 1980s is fascinating with all the superpowers military's building up and getting new and better technology. I wanted to ask what happened to Able Archer is it still a thing? Did I miss it, and also, are there plans to make more of a 1960s - 1980s type of cold war map?
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• woof, thanks Yak!
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine