Pinned Conflict Of Nations FAQ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Conflict Of Nations FAQ

This is a work in progress FAQ for this brand new game. As time goes on, more questions/answers will be posted.
      -Sir McSquiggles
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________

How can I start to recruit units?

You can start by building an Army Base in your provinces. This takes 20 hours to construct. Keep in mind it has a daily upkeep of 300 Supplies so take care.

I clicked on a province, and I doesn't show I can build/produce there?

Chances are you have clicked on a "Homeland Province". A "Homeland City" Is where you can issue commands, such as Construction or Production.

What is the difference between Homeland Province and Homeland City?

A Homeland Province are the provinces outside your Homeland City, they have no resource production other than Money and Manpower. A Homeland City allows you to Build/Produce as well as issue spies or Rally Point.

How do I win?

You win by collecting enough Victory Points(VP) as required in Victory Conditions. You can always check in the Newspaper to see the Victory Conditions
      Sir McSquiggles
      Head Squiggler

ConflictOfNations | Dorado Games

Check out these video guides for Conflict of Nations. Click Here
    • Sir McSquiggles wrote:

This is a work in progress FAQ for this brand new game. As time goes on, more questions/answers will be posted.
      -Sir McSquiggles
      What is the difference between Homeland Province and Homeland City?
      A Homeland Province are the provinces outside your Homeland City, they have no resource production
      except when they do.
      The main difference is actually the ability to mobilize troops.
      Commander Zozo001 :thumbsup:
      humble player
    • Sir McSquiggles wrote:

How can I start to recruit units?

You can start by building an Army Base in your provinces. This takes 20 hours to construct. Keep in mind it has a daily upkeep of 300 Supplies so take care.
      An army base now takes 1 minute and 30 seconds to construct and have a daily upkeep of 100 cash.

Note: All info from CoN Fandom wiki
      "Sometimes, a coalition is not seen as a way to make real allies, but to simply decrease the amount of possible enemies you can have."

"I am forever in debt of a combat outpost." - me
    • JohnFKennedy wrote:

Basically everything in this thread is wrong, incomplete, or misleading. So just stop commenting on this thread
      well yes but when noobs come to forum this is kinda one of the first things they click on

but i do agree thread is outdated
      "Sometimes, a coalition is not seen as a way to make real allies, but to simply decrease the amount of possible enemies you can have."

"I am forever in debt of a combat outpost." - me
    • TheDeletedElite wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Basically everything in this thread is wrong, incomplete, or misleading. So just stop commenting on this thread
      well yes but when noobs come to forum this is kinda one of the first things they click on
      but i do agree thread is outdated
      Ok true so lets unpin it.
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron