trying to get ahold of customer service

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• trying to get ahold of customer service

game 2623017 isnt loading for me and has not for two days now i have started other games and the work fine. but my main concern is i purchessed alot of gold for that game just to have some fun with and im locked out of the game i just want refunded my gold please if anyone can help me please contact me feel like i got extreamly ripped off at this point and can not get anyone to respond to me and if it this is the way it is ill never spend anymore money on this game
    • Hi @Mr. Higgy,

We are aware of an issue which is causing loading issues. If a patrolling unit is lost in the game, and a the province it was patrolling-by is lost within 15 minutes, the game won't load for some time.
      Is your ingame username the same ID as your forum name?
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yak ().

• You were contacted by Yak. Additionally we also got in touch with you via Discord if I am not mistaken.
      Please correct me but I believe that we contacted you, on a weekend, within less than a day.

This said, we are terribly sorry if one of your games is not working correctly - and will of course assist you and if required compensate you for incurred gold losses. As gamers we are well aware of the annoyance of a game outage and always help our players - this is part of our service commitment.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf