that posible atack unit by fight in another country without make war with this another country ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• that posible atack unit by fight in another country without make war with this another country ?

Game 2629810

nick Jan Andilek country England

when i send scout my helicopter neer Norway city just on sea ( with i havent war ...) its hapens that i go smoke return i have report that i lost this helicopter ( its have wery small HP like 2 ) but report be you have lost unit in North sea By Sweden tank Division so i start search this ( its hapens at two time on diferent place may be ...) scout evrything on sea may be one hour ( send there navy ...) nothing ok i take my fly Fighter send scout but realy afraid if any lose ... go near norway city and again just report same .. so i take my scout drone a send directly in Norway cities

and what I FIGHT FROM SEA with Sweden Tank Divison with park in Norway CITY with i havent war ( and not still )

SO if not BUG that i may fight from sea its be wery good that directly lose unit by this its go on direcly sea Provience not like somewhere ... try to find what hapens if you know that you send somewhere and game send you report that hapens somewhere ( this i know from naval batle ..) but its realy bad ( just give name provience on sea ... ) and easy find where ..

and ist realy horible expirience when i control my helicopter with fight from midnight to not lose any and send this in hospital and after realy send scout on sea know it that i havent war ( and know by direction of unit in half norway that is UI not realy player so its imposible declare me war not enter over borde and lose 2 helicopter :thumbdown:

prntscr.com/mn34ez
    • I´m not sure if i get you right.

You scouted a friendly coasline (norway) with a helicopter, (keeping the center on Sea so you don´t declare war)
      The the heli was attacked by a third nation (sweden)

My questions are:
      are you at war with sweden?

In this case I expect, that sweden has Right of way in Norway, and the swedish Tank division contains an AA gun which starts fireing at your HEli and JEt.

If this is so, this is no bug but normal behaviour
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • no you dont understand .. just from half enemy not have anti air unit simply

in this cause i have war with sweden becose he has before with coaliation with norway that go inactive he have free way to norway when i shoot him in homeland start seacrh if he dont have unit out ...

so i take helicopter go scout if he not in norway count that i have peace with norway so isn not posible strike ..

so i send exatly there with order patrol that i try make in picture by hand

prntscr.com/mo60jt

measn till to end of sea not in city just inaf to see by helicoptter what is in city and important HE DONT HAVE ANY ANTI AIR .. so its hapens when i arrive that i strike SWEDEN UNIT :Tank level I with Motorized Infatry Level III in Norway city that shoot down my wery badly lowest helicopter ( how i write at night i hunt russia and ukrajine .. unit ) just only by defence at infatry ...so helicpter have 2-3 HP from sea without make damage norway unit and war and that was hapens if undestand

count that helicopters stay make it patrol near Norway cities i go smoke return 2 helicopter down in sea by Tank Division in real time hours and half make it scouting evrything between United Kingdom and Norway after i take Drone send directly in Norway city and see this TanK Divison ... and after i take Frigate send near that not be posible send army out set this Frigate on set it Default not agresive just again count that not strike and hapesn that frigate stike but make war with norway

1)so i see like BUG non declare atack by Helicopter and especialy nothing damage for norway unit

2)start war without have permition strike enemy teritoty my unit (but yes its game and have many not realistic behavior ..)

so for longer time i know that if dont make it war send just without next clik infatry to take land stop when change owner ( and last week or mount i see many time traped my unit in Enemy teritory by march for provience and realy is now posible leave this teritory without declare war ( game send notice that move unit make war but not make ..) so like that system dont count invation in teritory before i reach midle of provience to taky it but from other side war declare pased border but its posible passed border back .. just i want in this couse what is corect and count how Game System function to not make this loose again ..

The post was edited 4 times, last by Andilek7319 ().

• I will pass it over to the Team,
      I still didn´t get the Point what the Problem is.

Sorry for the wait, we will look after this, plz stay calm.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • so easy again

Nation A is me Nation B is enemy Nation C is third side

A have war with B not with C

B have free way with C

B send his troop ( tank and infatry not any anti-Air) in cities C

A make fly near coastal cities C to scout by helicopter but its hapens that this helicopter STRIKE B troop in CITI nation C without make war vith nation C and becose its weak by healt by shoot down by infatry nation B by strike him

and game report it not you have atack tank divison in city Bla Bla but report you have atack Tank division on sea and lost it unit

so problem i see in posibility atack somebody who send unit in city in another country without make war with this nation where this unit stay

especialy i see some posibility in bahavior that sea is like land nobody and when fly unit come in range that is make posible strike becose if is on land it not have been may be posible i may try it but i need somebody who want help with this test BECOSE WHEN I SEND ship near this cities my ship strike this unit and declare war on nation C (and have status default not agresive and not order strike just order move near so this is second problem with "navy" strike enemy in neutral sector

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andilek7319 ().

• @Andilek7319 I am trying to understand your description because it seems quite important, but your English is not precise enough.
      Please do me a favor (and I mean no insult): Kindly write the report as you have in your language below so we can better grasp the meaning.
      We speak German, English, Polish, French, Maltese, Chinese and Hungarian as native tongues here in the studio.

Thanks for your support Andi - much appreciated.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf