Diplomatics

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Diplomatics

I suggest there to be an diplomatic button which can give you the next following options when you click a country:

1. Reinforcements
    - If they are in your coalition you can give reinforcements troops which can be controlled by them as long as you let them.
    - If you want your troops back you simply do it through a button.

2. You can make vassals.
    - You can make a deal with a enemy country, which can give you 50% or 25% or 15 % from all their resources depends how much you want, they can approve or decline through a button.

3. The Game Points.
    - There are too less points to win, I suggest that to get more points to win at least 7500 points per coalition.
    - Or until the Admin of the game (The most powerful player) decide as soon they got the 7500 points.
    - Or until we make all the countries vassals or took them all (except the coalition countries)

I would like to have some PRO or Against with details please.

All the best,
    Edward
  • I almost forgot and I am sorry for that.

It's about the Rogue States, I understand that we have always a war with them but is bad that we have points taken because of that war.

I suggest that to not have points taken with their war, all the countries fight with them and nobody can destroy them because they are always there and the points remain always.
    We need to do something with that please.
  • Edward wrote:

I suggest there to be an diplomatic button which can give you the next following options when you click a country:

1. Reinforcements
    - If they are in your coalition you can give reinforcements troops which can be controlled by them as long as you let them.
    - If you want your troops back you simply do it through a button.

2. You can make vassals.
    - You can make a deal with a enemy country, which can give you 50% or 25% or 15 % from all their resources depends how much you want, they can approve or decline through a button.

3. The Game Points.
    - There are too less points to win, I suggest that to get more points to win at least 7500 points per coalition.
    - Or until the Admin of the game (The most powerful player) decide as soon they got the 7500 points.
    - Or until we make all the countries vassals or took them all (except the coalition countries)

I would like to have some PRO or Against with details please.

All the best,
    Edward
    1. I agree with this too much, when you want to help your ally in a war, but you don't want to get involved in the war yourself. There is so many examples in history of this even just the U.S helping Ukraine in the war in Crimea.

2. Also need this so much, you can't have an economic alliance in this game since you can't freely give your allies resources and doing it with the market can be very complicated sometimes, this can let you trade freely with your allies. Also many examples of this in history like lend and lease in WW2.

3. This makes no sense, 7500 at least is way too much. The amount of game points per coalition is fine, it takes into account some slackers which are in every alliance.
    War: "Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down."- Malcolm X

Peace: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

The post was edited 1 time, last by War and Peace ().

• 1) abusable in public matches - we actually asked and the Alliance community did not want it on. It also doesn't happen in modern war ... Nobody is gifting stuff (not even ww2 lend lease was free btw)

2) abusable in public matches - but available in alliance matches

3) we believe it's well balanced and do not want players playing solo forever
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf