Capture All Provinces Feature

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Capture All Provinces Feature

How about a button (or some other feature) that would allow the player to set a stack (which includes at least one capture-capable unit in it) to automatically capture all provinces that belong to a nation (or even a group of nations)?

Say, I took out all cities belonging to player X. It'd be neat if I can just click on a button that would allow a stack of mine to just grab all of his provinces while I catch some Zs... for example. It ought to be particular useful where there are small-sized provinces or multiple suburbs surrounding a city that are easily overlooked manually.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • If you click a Nation in "Diplomacy", Screen will center on teh capital (or the last remaining province).
      By using the Arrows left and right of the Provincescreen you can cycle through the provinces of that player.
      What if there is a monsterstack somewhere?
      What is if tehre is an Artystack hidden somewhere?

To make sure you didn´t miss a province:

If you click a Nation in "Diplomacy", Screen will center on teh capital (or the last remaining province).
      By using the Arrows left and right of the Provincescreen you can cycle through the provinces of that player.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • Fereyd wrote:

What if there is a monsterstack somewhere?

What is if tehre is an Artystack hidden somewhere?
      Big lesson learned, then, eh?
      But what about when, at least for some people, you are certain there aren't any more, whether through scouting or other means of confirmation.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny