Making your own map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Making your own map

I was thinking that you should bring back making your own map without having to be a Security Member. This is really annoying me because the only solo game I won was literally solo, Made my own map and dominated North America and half of South America. That is the main reason I would like it to come back. You should also add a create your own map(Security Council only) so if you want to say just play Asia or Africa or something else you can. Say you want to play Oceania( with Australia) you can say split Australia up into different groups and then players can pick the group they want to play as. You could also have it where you could have say a group backed by Russia, so the russian playing player would have a couple of cities, and maybe the Australian Government backed by the US. Just a thought.

Thanks. :thumbsup:
  • Hold on. What you're saying is that you want map creation brought back so you can create your own game and play alone vs AI because that's the only way you are able to pull off a solo win?
    "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
  • Greetings.

Map creation is disabled, even for SC members.

Shortly, we are an MMO game. We had this possibility before, but a lot of maps, the bigger ones especially, were never full. Also our servers were overfilled with maps created by players, that they also abandoned within few days. We are not providing a single-player game, we are focusing on the multi-player.

Also playing alone does not give you any wins, as you need to have at least 6 players in a map for it to become ranked. If you play a map where a lot of players go inactive in some way, that is the only way you can achieve a victory against AI.

But no, we are not implementing this back, at least not anytime soon, as typed above, we are an MMO game.
    Have a nice following day
    - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator