new players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new players

please start making people finish tutorials , because on every map ive been on lately they cant figure out why they cant biuld anything and they refuse to build arms industry or recruiting offices and army bases it gotten to where its rediculous i dont mind low rank players but when specilists at 19 dont even know what there doing it makes you wonder if there scouting for somebody else , i am not against new players i have helped 3 or 4 on here learn the game theyve made rookie mistakes but out right refusing to biuld arms industry this is ridicoulus .
      • hello
    • How do you propose to force them to finish the tutorial? Even then, can you be sure they paid attention/understood?

I agree with you that some players don't know how to play the game properly. How about you help them learn it? If they refuse to learn it, there's not much *anyone* can do to help them imho.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny