Who is a game master

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GoldenGuy wrote:

Saw a system message on CON News that I am the new game master.I wonder what does it mean and what can I do now being a game master.
      A game master is the one who usually has the option to kick all inactives in a game so new players can join even at day 10 or something. After being on a hiatus for a while, not particularly sure if it is still the case. Just wait for an official reply from the staff ^^ .
      Psychologist by day, but initiates war crimes by night - case and point, this game! ;P
    • By the way, look down and you can see "Similar Threads". In one of those posts, Dr. Leipreachan quotes

Dr. Leipreachan wrote:

Hello folks,

The Game Master is the Game Host he has only one power and that is to remove inactive players. The Game Master is not obliged to remvove inactive players if they do not want to they cannot be forced.

It is the only power a Game Master has in a game "Remove inactives". If you are the Game master of yur round and want to remvoe inactives just click on your nation info (Flag just above the chatbox/resarch, diplo & paper opitions) and press on the "Game Master" button then hit the remove inacitves option that's alll that can be done.

Have fun playing!

But ever since a few updates ago, the Game Master technically has not much power anymore other than a title. Germanico also said it in the thread, but paraphrased it :whistling:
      Psychologist by day, but initiates war crimes by night - case and point, this game! ;P

The post was edited 1 time, last by MysticStirling ().