World War 2050, New Futuristic Game Idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World War 2050, New Futuristic Game Idea

This would be similar to World War 2020 but it would be World War 2050. It would have several new weapons like rail guns for artillery, antimatter warheads, robot infantry, laser artllery, new sections like drones, and space units, A few islands wouldn't appear because of global warming, Greenland would be shrunk, coastlines would be shrunk, maybe even Antarctica could be a new playable country. You could include a few countries who want independence now like you did with several other maps like Flashpoint Europe. But most of the countries would be the same though. Make all weapons that are Rank 3 on World War 2020, Rank 1 on this map and add new units that don't exist right now I guess.

I will respond to all feedback and questions, but this isn't supposed be taken like - I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW DO IT, more like a fun idea that could happen, but since I know they are busy fixing bugs and balancing the game out so focus on that more than this.

I will do a new map idea, once a week, next week is a Caribbean map. Please excuse me if I do a map idea that has been done before, it wouldn't be productive to check everyone of the thousands of threads on this forum.
      War: "Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down."- Malcolm X

Peace: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

The post was edited 1 time, last by War and Peace ().

• War and Peace wrote:

maybe even Antarctica could be a new playable country.
      1. Antarctica could be a OP playable country like the U.S.A and Russia. #1 choice (adds a new superpower to the game)

2. Antarctica could be a smaller country since it hasn't devloped yet like South Korea, it would still be huge but the provinces would be huge and 4 or 5 cities would be in the country. It might be playable. #4 choice

3. Antarctica would be like Iceland with 7-12 provinces and 1-2 cities and a not playable country. #2 choice

4. Like Greenland, Antarctica would be 1 whole province or split into 2-3 provinces with no cities. #3 choice

Peace: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
    • There is an international law where Antarctica should not be settled by any country or something - Forgot what it was. So instead, maybe an event where the world is flooded or something similar and the only land left is Antarctica? Then all nations battle it out? Hmm... Will be honest though, sounds similar to Call of War's event, but that event mission is to kill Nazi's. This one could be a battle royale one or maybe people here can think of something?!
      Psychologist by day, but initiates war crimes by night - case and point, this game! ;P
    • I don't know I guess the U.N repeals the law since people need a place to stay since when islands sunk because of global warming they caused a global refugee crisis and since Antarctica is warm and can be settled they can go to Antarctica or this could be another reason: most native species in Antarctica are extinct because of global warming so the U.N repeals the law since the entire point was to protect Antarctica's animals.

• Therefor some super-carriers are needed - swiming cities with developing possibilities like cities in 2020. Special Command-Officers for the supercarrier to control and fortify bunkers and other buildings.

Terra-Forming units and Water as an extra-resource.

Solar-powerplants and ice-cubes for the beach :D
      Greetings? 8o Grüße!
      best regards :love: MfG

GorianRay
      Céleste, TriXenonS, CyberSouls
    • Hrm, was this the basis for Rising Tides?

Parrucci wrote:

In realtà io avevo già suggerito n l foruml'introduzione dei satelliti lanciamissili in quantoesistion già adesso
      A few other people suggested that before you I believe

Alcune altre persone lo hanno suggerito prima di te, credo
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?