Buildings destroyed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ross222 wrote:

considering when i conquer a city all i have left generally is a damaged level one army base or airbase , i do not understand why this needed and thats from just using tanks and just regular infantry
      The damage done to buildings is, in my experience, random.

I also don't see the validity of this suggestion. If I beat your troops and conquer your city, it's mine to do with however I please. To prevent the enemy from having my soon-to-be-captured buildings, I demolish them myself. That way I get something in return for them and prevent my enemy from getting that.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • hospitals and bunkers yield a huge long-term ROI. You shouldn't destroy them if you are keeping the city :p
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • isn´t it changed that Arms Industry is auto destroyed during takeover,...
      This is one of the valuable Buildungs. Next is an aitrport,...
      Hospital and bunkers are indeed long term.

So to the topic, normally when you hit and run, you want do destroy arms industry and airport because that is what has an immediate effect,
      with the change on Arms Industry i dont see an major problem here, the aitport will get random damage during the first takeover and will take random damage a second time during the recapture... this should be enough.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • LOVE THIS IDEA! It is just like Civ 5 where you have 3 turns to take back a city before the enmy pillages everything and turn your city into ash! In Civ 6, The pillage thing is instant which many players are already annoyed about! An instant destroy just mean an attacking enemy will always be in favour unless you place some defences in your city which cannot always happen as you extend your empire and extend yourself. Defending will never be enough. This new feature can benefit the defending side especially when they are offline and want to retake a a city back!

Heck it might even change the Meta of Elite Challenge Games!
      Psychologist by day, but initiates war crimes by night - case and point, this game! ;P

The post was edited 1 time, last by Germanico ().