Big insurgencies turn into country

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Big insurgencies turn into country

Local insurgencies can get very VERY large, I've seen one the size of Africa. So when local insurgencies get big enough, I don't know maybe 2 cities and 10 provinces minimal you can name it. Make it become an offical country replacing the insurgency A.I with an small country A.I. For the name, get a random country name generator and program it not to repeat itself. Make it start out at the very beginning game having no research, no buliding, defauct setting. This would prevent local insurgency from getting too high on the leaderboard.
      War: "Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down."- Malcolm X

Peace: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
    • War and Peace wrote:

Local insurgencies can get very VERY large, I've seen one the size of Africa. So when local insurgencies get big enough, I don't know maybe 2 cities and 10 provinces minimal you can name it. Make it become an offical country replacing the insurgency A.I with an small country A.I. For the name, get a random country name generator and program it not to repeat itself. Make it start out at the very beginning game having no research, no buliding, defauct setting. This would prevent local insurgency from getting too high on the leaderboard.
      This is actually a concept I've flirted with in my head for a while now. Thief! :P (jk)

I would love to see Rogues who get big enough to start their own country. Maybe even, when in the above case where they take over a continent, they can be split up into multiple "countries".
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny